Tamagotchi IDL - There's no one in the park

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Cat_Lady

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first tamagotchi color and I am a little lost: in previous generations, I went to the park to sell my items without problems ... now I have a secret character (Maisutatchi) and I have been to the park more than 10 times and, although the background of the market appears, nobody ever comes.

Does anyone know why this happens and how to solve it?

:wub:

Hello! This is my first tamagotchi color and I am a little lost: in previous generations, I went to the park to sell my items without problems ... now I have a secret character (Maisutatchi) and I have been to the park more than 10 times and, although the background of the market appears, nobody ever comes.

Does anyone know why this happens and how to solve it?

:wub:
From what I understand it's random that you'll encounter characters or not. I'm thinking you're just getting unlucky.

This page on the Tamagotchi Wiki is pretty helpful with all things involved in the Donuts Park in the ID L: https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Donuts_Park

Oh thank you very much! From what I see on that page, the Tama Marche is only to sell fruits and vegetables, and I did not have any extra food in the fridge (I was trying to sell toys) ... maybe that's why nobody came

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back