My Tamagotchi isn't playing? Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnniChu

Reaction score
Your basement... I mean my basement! wait i don't
For some reason my Tamatchi isn't wanting to play any games, even though his happiness is low! I've tried giving him a time out but that only made his happiness go down more. I don't want to give him too many snacks because I want to keep him at a healthy weight. Has anyone else had this issue? Sorry if the answer is really obvious, or if it's been asked before, I'm new with Tamas. Oh yeah, this is on a V4.5. Thanks so much!

From my experience with quite a few connection Tamagotchis - including the V4 - discipline calls (when it beeps and its meters are not empty) will not make the Tamagotchi refuse anything - unlike the vintage Tamagotchis (pre-2004). Tamagotchis will only refuse to play games if their weight is at its minimum, and thus they have to be fed a snack in order to play a game. Characters in the toddler stage - the stage that comes right after the baby stage - such as Tamatchi will only get a toothache if fed 15 consecutive snacks. Therefore if you give your Tamatchi a few snacks to keep it up above its base weight, it will not become unhealthy. Furthermore, from my experience Tamagotchis will only be more prone to sickness if they are at 99 pounds, which is the max weight of all Tamagotchis. I usually have my Tamagotchis 10-15 pounds over their base weight and they have never suffered ill effects, and I have occasionally had them at 20 pounds over their base weight and nothing bad has happened.

feeding them snacks to fill the meter then playing games isn't the bad way to go (in fact at times its the only way) so feed then play your game and they will be just fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back