Tamagotchi 4u vs 4u+, which do you prefer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfermera

Reaction score
I still do not know which to choose ...

4u+:
- Has more characters.
- It has a garden (what objects can be obtained from it ?, is it interesting?).

4u:
- The games look more fun to me.

Other: does it get boring if you do not have NFC compatible device?

I have neither version, but I have heard that the 4U and 4U+ have very little built in content and thus can be rather boring without downloads. I've seen many people recommend the 4U+ over the regular 4U because of its extra content. Additionally, many people seem to like the garden feature.

I would recommend the 4U+ I don't have the vanilla 4U... but the 4U+ has different games and different babies and walllpapers and such.. and there are two more built in characters and there are more post adult transformations (which gives more character options) and there are two locations that are unlocked other than that I don't know the differences Oh! the 4U+ has better shell colour options..

Thank you very much for your responses.

Usually, 4u + is the one I like most for what you comment (I love the idea of garden), but I think games are important for controlling post-adult transformations (assuming I want to stay at the same tamagotchi for a long time, for example Slim Neenetchi, I'm not could just give her sweets to raise her happiness ... I'm forced to play).

On the other hand, I will have little time to attend to it so maybe not be short of content for me ... maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back