New Tamagotchi 3D Game Coming to Nintendo 3DS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_oxy82u8F3e1toxdax_540.png

You may recall Bandai’s previous series of Nintendo DS games, Tamagotchi Corner Shop; well there have been several games since and the newest one is coming out this November.

The game is titled “Tamagotchi No Puchi Puchi Omisetchi - Collect Popular Shops” and is scheduled to launch in Japan on November 16, 2017. This game should have a very similar concept to the Corner Shop series. You will run shops, some of which that were featured in the Corner Shop series, such shops include hair dressers shop, and more! As your shop grows and handles more customers you will grow your shop and it will enlarge as it does on the Corner Shop series. New shops include a fireworks shop, ice cream parlor, space travel shop, and many more!

tumblr_inline_oxy7vp3vcF1toxdax_540.png
There are over 200 characters featured, even some new faces from the M!X lineup. Another cool feature is that the town will have a daytime and nighttime mode based on your Nintendo DS’s system time.

tumblr_inline_oxy7nyXrcQ1toxdax_540.png
This game will integrate with the new Tamagotchi M!X, through the exchange of passwords you’ll be able to download exclusive items!

tumblr_inline_oxy7njtrNv1toxdax_540.png
More information is developing and we will definitely keep you updated. Several Japanese retailers are holding pre-orders, and we suggest you place yours soon. A 17cm long Tamagotchi bag will be distributed to customers who pre-order a copy of the game at retailers while supplies last.

tumblr_inline_oxy7n94Adl1toxdax_540.png

Sucks that it's only in Japan, since the 3DS is region locked too. (unlike the DS & past Nintendo handhelds/consoles)

Awww, that does suck! I hope they change their mind and decide to localize it even after a few years after all, since we got three corner shop titles in english, why not this one?

I remember really liking the DS games.

Makes sense they are not going to release it in English if it connects to the M!x unless an English ver of the M!x comes out. I don't see this going to be integrated to English, hope for a English patch fan translation of this game though!

Ok guys, I have this 3ds game and have played it quite a bit. It is pretty much like other corner shop games, but you can "connect to PC" with codes only. It is fun, it has taken me time to get used to the Character input but I am getting used to it. So far the 3Ds only passes you gotchi points, no items and I have played it quite a bit. I have 5 M!X´s and connected 10 times and it gave me a wallpaper for my home room on the 3ds and more gotchi points. I got a lot more from the Pocket Designer with the P´s. I do enjoy it, but you are not missing out on as much as say a home deka, station, IR phone, Pocket Designer, etc. So far it is just fun on its own. - Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back