* * * * * 1 votes

Furbies scare me...

furby scared

• Please log in to reply

AnniChu

• annichu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:38 PM ( #18 )

Same, i had one as a kid and it called me during the night: you can guess what i did after. I started having night terrors: one of which ended up having me break the furby. Funny enough, anytime i watch anything creepy, i have a 5/50 chance of getting night terrors :P

Oh wow, I definitely wouldn't of been brave enough to break mine! When my sister was FINALLY getting rid of her's after keeping it in her closet for months, I had to go outside to my yard because I was so terrified! But mine gave me nightmares too, some of them still scare me to this day...

PokemonBecky

• pokemonbecky user photo

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:03 PM ( #19 )

I love them, but I've always had scary experiences with them. I can't even bring myself to keep them in my room lol.  :D

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:16 AM ( #20 )

They're just robots made to seem like a living thing, and all robots have their quirks. When something you expect to behave like something that's alive does something a bit unexpected (due to malfunctions, especially low battery) it can be creepy. And their appearance can be a bit creepy as well if you're not a fan of the design. But in the end they're just harmless toys, I think it's better to try to get over the fear of them. I personally keep only loving them more and more, and I wish I still had my very first one that I didn't know how to play with...

• Penguin-keeper likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: furby, scared