Need ya'll to help me with something...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Okay, so basically I'm awaiting an Animal Babies Nursery Baby Turtle to come in the mail, but the seller has an 84% positive rating (most of the comments are negative from what I have seen), and I'm reluctant to even want it because it makes me fear that they didn't even ship it (delivery estimate is Oct 13th-Oct 30th, it's already Oct 21st, no word of it coming because it has no tracking at all), so I may be returning it if it doesn't come at all (might do it later cuz the wait time is ridiculous).

Now, if I do return it, I plan on getting this Teletubbies 10 in. Laugh & Giggle Laa-Laa plush. The problem is that I fear that my parents will question why I wanted a Teletubby like her and that I never liked Teletubbies (tbh, I didn't, because I was a kid, all things were new to me). Now it grew on me and now I want Laa-Laa to be with me (she's my favorite Teletubby).

How do I break this to my parents?

Well there's no way to break it to your parents than simply saying its something you like. I'm assuming because of the cuteness. Maybe they'll understand, maybe not, I'm not your parent.

As for the Animal Babies Nursery Baby Turtle, not a clue. I usually only buy from those who have near 100% ratings. I never usually go past 90%.

All I can really say is just do and explain how you feel is best. Humans are hard to predict

Well there's no way to break it to your parents than simply saying its something you like. I'm assuming because of the cuteness. Maybe they'll understand, maybe not, I'm not your parent.

As for the Animal Babies Nursery Baby Turtle, not a clue. I usually only buy from those who have near 100% ratings. I never usually go past 90%.

All I can really say is just do and explain how you feel is best. Humans are hard to predict
Basically I wanted Laa-Laa cuz I just watched an episode of the Teletubbies this morning (The Tubby Toast Accident) and she was being the cutest Teletubby (next to Po and Dipsy). So I wanted a plush version of her to cuddle and love :eek:

I may explain that to my parents.

Basically I wanted Laa-Laa cuz I just watched an episode of the Teletubbies this morning (The Tubby Toast Accident) and she was being the cutest Teletubby (next to Po and Dipsy). So I wanted a plush version of her to cuddle and love :eek:

I may explain that to my parents.
Nothing wrong with that at all in my eyes.

I have a blanket that I've had since I was a child that I still cuddle with every night and makes me comfortable. My parents even said they find it weird but don't care because I'm happy

Nothing wrong with that at all in my eyes.

I have a blanket that I've had since I was a child that I still cuddle with every night and makes me comfortable. My parents even said they find it weird but don't care because I'm happy
Well, I told my sister that it's a surprise on what I'm getting, she doesn't know it's Laa-Laa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back