Wings's Tamagotchi Log Shenanigans [2.0]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WingsThePhoenix

Reaction score
WELP, LOOKS LIKE I'M DOING THIS AGAIN.

So as I type this, it's been (roughly) 1 year and 8 months since I did anything on this site. And to that I say I'm sorry. My fandoms change on a sporadic basis, and once again I've landed in the pit. SO HERE GOES NOTHING! (PS. I'm probably gonna get a new Tama around my birthday, so I'm looking forward to that!! I'm hoping for a M!X more than anything else!)

Currently I have a Music Star running as I type this, and if you remember my last log (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/193130-wingss-adventures-in-tamagotchi-with-friends/) you'll remember Harper. As of this writing, though, he's gone away. In his lifetime he evolved into a Mametchi :newmametchi: , got the 1st Rank Pop and 1st Rank Aisan awards with his band Fourstar before marrying a Chantotchi named Summer and leaving his son, Marco, in my care. Currently Marco is a Kuromametchi (which was a pleasant surprise!) who's part of a band called Stellars, and he and his bandmates are aiming for the 1st Rank Rock & Roll award.

Now for the other Tama I'm booting up: If any of you remember Orion from my previous log, he's making his comeback! He's the son of Renae and Blaze and he's gonna be my buddy for a bit to go with Marco.

What happened today was Marco evolving into a Kuromametchi and making his Pro Debut with his bandmates, Colleen the Kunoitchi and Paul the Shimashimatchi. Currently his band is at 3rd for their Star Rank! But he's asleep right now so I can't say much else.

And I can't write anything about Orion since I just booted him back up. Whoops, sorry for that anticlimactic-ness.

I got nothing else to say and I gotta go to bed soon so ON WITH THE NUMBERS!

Tamagotchi Music Star

Name: Marco

Species: Petitchi -> Kuchitamatchi -> Kikitchi -> Kuromametchi
Generation: 2
Band: Stellars
Instrument: Drums
Band Members -
Colleen (Female Kunoitchi; Drums)
Paul (Male Hinotamatchi; Drums)
Genre: Rock & Roll

Tamagotchi Friends
Name: Orion
Species: Aokumotchi -> Mitsumarutchi

DAY 2 - October 29th, 2017

Just woke up this morning to find that things have changed a little bit. Orion has evolved into a Cosmotchi! Nice!
Now I haven't played my Friends in a little while now so I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I'm doing my best. In an attempt to raise his Happiness I took him to the park, but that didn't seem to do much. Oops.
I'm... trying to play the Dancing minigame with him right now but it's... going less than swimmingly... hah...

Alright, just took him to the Driving minigame and that seemed to do the trick! Huzzah!

Now as for Marco... his darn practicing is what's getting me out of bed in the morning. I keep both my Tamas on my desk while I'm asleep, so it's pretty easy (and LOUD) to hear the sound effects going off when anything happens.
After checking his stats I noticed that he was a bit hungry, and...
We dropped to 4th Star Rank over the course of last night. Drat.
But he's got nearly 170 million fans supporting his band, so I bet that over time he's gonna get to the top!
I digress, I fed him a chocolate bar (his favorite) and he went right back to practicing.

[side note, for whoever reads this log--I see those views--is there any good way to reduce the stress of a Tamagotchi on a Music Star other than snacks, praise and the such? His stress is around 20-30 and nothing really seems to be doing the trick. Can I get some help?]

I fed Orion some corn right before posting this, too. I forgot how quickly time passes on this version of Tamagotchi...

-------

Afternoon update, not much has happened that's important aside from Marco maxing out his stats on everything. Still hoping for the 1st Rock & Roll award in his lifetime!

Orion is happy as a clam. Not much has happened with him. Hoping for some sort of evolution later tonight. I'll keep you all posted, and I've decided I'll be updating these numbers throughout the day as well.

In the meantime, have a picture I drew of Marco and Orion!

tamagotchi_by_wingsthephoenix-dbs4pni.png

-------

Nighttime update! Marco and the Band got the 1st Rank Rock & Roll award earlier today! WOO!! I'm so proud of my little guys! Not sure where we're going to go after this but I'm still super happy!!

Again, nothing much is happening with Orion. He and Marco are asleep right now, but I thought I would tell you guys!

That'll be all for today. Here's today's final numbers!

Tamagotchi Music Star

Band Members -
Colleen (Female Kunoitchi; Drums)
Paul (Male Hinotamatchi; Drums)
Genre: Rock & Roll
Star Rank: 4th
Awards -
1st Rank [Rock & Roll]

Tamagotchi Friends
Species: Aokumotchi -> Mitsumarutchi -> Cosmotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
DAY 3 - October 30th, 2017

I'm at school, so I'm gonna try to make this log quick. (Don't worry, I'm in an online class right now and I don't have anything to do today.)

Something that I did yesterday--or the day before, whichever one it is--was take a few pictures of Marco after he turned into Kuromametchi, as well as the rest of his band, the Stellars. I thought today I'd share those pictures with you all before getting to the real bulk of this log.

20171028_132658_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbs79nd.jpg

---

This is a picture of Marco after he first evolved. I was super excited to see this on my screen, as I haven't gotten him before and he's growing to be one of my favorites.

20171028_132954_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbs79mx.jpg
20171028_133002_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbs79m5.jpg
20171028_133011_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbs79lr.jpg

---

And this is the whole band! Marco is their lead, of course. Currently as of this writing I've switched Colleen over to the harp, though. For those who didn't see my last entry, Colleen is a Kunoitchi and Paul is a Shimashimatchi.

Alright, now for the real part of this log. I deeply apologize for the size of the pictures but I don't have the time to go and make them smaller at this moment, so this is what we're sticking with.

Anyways! Not much has happened with Marco after winning the 1st Rank Rock & Roll award. He's just kinda chilling... and more often than not he's still practicing on his drums. I'm not too surprised, to be quite honest. I'm still taking care of him the best I can.

For Orion, however...

20171030_070241_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbs79la.jpg

---

...he's doing a good job of getting into the Halloween spirit! On the bus to school this morning I noticed that the background had shifted for the holiday, and I had to snap a picture.

However, the next time I looked at him, about 10 minutes later...

20171030_073415_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbs79ko.jpg

MAMETCHI!!! :newmametchi: I haven't had a Mametchi on either of my Tamagotchi Friends yet, so this was an awesome thing to see!! I love how adorable his sprites are in this version. It's super cute, and I'm so happy I got him! :wub:

Anyway, I think that's all I have to say for the time being. I'll keep you guys posted!

-------

Nighttime update! Not much important happened after Orion evolved into Mametchi for him, however some little cutscenes played on both the Friends and the Music Star for Halloween! I didn't even know they did that until now! I got some videos and if anyone's interested I'll take some snaps from it and put them up here.

Marco, on the other hand, is making great strides. He's switched over to the R&B Genre and I'm shooting for that award as well! 1st Rank R&B is one of the many awards I haven't gotten quite yet, so it'll be interesting to see!

I JUST CHECKED AND HE HIT 1ST RANK. BUT I THINK HE'S DONE BOTH HIS CONCERTS FOR THE NIGHT AND I'M KIND OF BUMMED NOW. HSDJGKDSKGKSGHKDSGHKSJDGHKHGKS

My rage aside, I'm glad I got back into this. I'm remembering how fun it was and why I got into it. I love this. <3

This is probably gonna be my last log for the night, so here's today's final numbers!

Tamagotchi Music Star

Band Members -
Colleen (Female Kunoitchi; Harp)
Paul (Male Shimashimatchi; Drums)
Genre: R&B
Star Rank: 1st
Awards -
1st Rank [Rock & Roll]

Tamagotchi Friends
Species: Aokumotchi -> Mitsumarutchi -> Cosmotchi -> Mametchi

[Thanks a bunch for the comment on my drawing!! <3]

DAY 5 - November 1st, 2017

Okay, okay, confession time.

I didn't make any posts yesterday since it was Halloween and there wasn't exactly anything interesting to log on. The Stellars tried to go for the 1st Rank in R&B/Hip Hop, but didn't manage to land either of them, and nothing much is happening with Orion.

I did have a pretty good Halloween, though; I stayed at home and passed out candy in my giant Pikachu suit while playing music from the TV. We'd decorated the porch up, too, and it looked awesome for what we were able to do. Some of my neighborhood friends came by at one point, there were some cool costumes and cute toddlers, and it was a pretty good night.

Also, I'm thinking of doing something different with my logging, which you'll see in just a minute.

Now for today! First, some pictures...

screenshot_2017_11_01_12_32_32_by_wingsthephoenix-dbsfm2p.png
screenshot_2017_10_30_13_02_16_by_wingsthephoenix-dbsfm2x.png

This is just Marco and Orion getting into the Halloween spirit. Once or twice a day this little event would happen where Orion would jump up and down as bats and a pumpkin came down from the ceiling and Marco would just look at them. It was pretty cute, and I thought I should get some pictures.

ANYWAY....

The matchmaker came by earlier today in an attempt to romance Marco, but because I was looking up which character it was I was too slow to say yes or no the marriage. He's only 5 anyway, and Harper was 7 when he got married off, so I might wait for later today or for tomorrow's attempts at the matchmaker. He hasn't done his concerts yet today, so I can't say if he won any awards or not. When I do marry Marco off though I'm hoping for a girl, as I've never had one on the Music Star before and it would be a super nice change.

Again, not much has happened in Orion's life since he evolved into Mametchi. I'm taking him to the park to play, giving him snacks to raise his Happy meter (in my opinion the games take too long...) and just generally taking care of him the best I can. I... honestly can't say anything else other than that. I'm hoping to marry him off soon and continue the lineage... this is Generation 3 and I want to go as long as I can!

I'm not sure if I'll be updating this today or not...

-------

Alright, so it's only been an hour and already so much has happened. I've paused Marco since I don't want this to go too fast, and I have some pictures for you all.

screenshot_2017_11_01_16_39_47_by_wingsthephoenix-dbsfsx9.png

The Matchmaker came by again, bringing a Violetchi for Marco...

screenshot_2017_11_01_16_40_02_by_wingsthephoenix-dbsfsxs.png

And the two instantly hit it off!

screenshot_2017_11_01_16_40_37_by_wingsthephoenix-dbsft5i.png

Soon enough, a happy little egg was waiting to enter the world.

And, it turned out to be...

screenshot_2017_11_01_16_40_50_by_wingsthephoenix-dbsftc0.png

...ANOTHER BOY.

I've literally gotten nothing but boys on the Music Star... And judging by how I always care well for them, I'm probably gonna get another Mametchi...

...Great.

screenshot_2017_11_01_16_41_48_by_wingsthephoenix-dbsftka.png

Now I'm not saying I'm not happy. I'm happy that I get to go to Gen 3 on the Music Star, believe me...

...I'm just disappointed that I got another boy. It's all I've gotten on this. I just want to get a girl to mix it up...

I'm going to unpause Marco and refrain from updates until tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted. I promise. I just want to see Marco off and raise his baby right.

And with that, I'm going to sign this off with the final numbers of today...

If I haven't named Marco's son by tomorrow you guys can give me your suggestions.

Tamagotchi Music Star

Band Members -
Spouse: Lily (Violetchi)
Child: ???? (Male Petitchi)
Awards -
1st Rank [Rock & Roll]

Tamagotchi Friends [American]

Kuromametchi is one of my favorite characters! Congrats on getting him married! yay~

[Thanks a lot!! I was super excited when he evolved into Kuromametchi; it pretty much came out of nowhere! He's still at the house right now but I'll be sad to see him go tomorrow. :c]

DAY 6 - November 2nd, 2017

I don't have much for this log... in fact, more than anything I want to ask you guys something pretty quickly. But I'll do that when I get to it.

Also, starting here, I'm going to change the color for both Marco and Orion since they no longer reflect the Tamas I'm actually running.

This will be Orion's color.

This will be Marco's color.

I don't have any pictures, but Marco is spending quality time with his family before he leaves. Despite the new arrival, he's continued playing in his concerts with the Stellars; his wife, Lily, and his son also come watch him in the concerts. I've been taking care of him to the best of my abilities... but I'm going to be sad when he leaves. I've grown pretty close to Kuromametchi since he evolved... I just hope I get something other than Mametchi with his son.

For Orion, I have a pretty big decision to make. He's 6 years old now, which means he's old enough to go to the Date Place. But.... if I get him married, then I'd have two little babies on my hands and probably a bunch of pictures to take for you guys.

...Y'know what?
I'm actually gonna do that right now but I'm gonna save the big surprise for tomorrow!

Again, I'm sorry I don't have much for this log... I just currently don't see much to log on.

Here's the numbers, though!

Band Members -
Spouse: Lily (Violetchi)
Child: ???? (Male Petitchi)
Awards -
1st Rank [Rock & Roll]

DAY 7 - November 3rd, 2017

Alright! This time I DO have some exciting things to log on! Before I get to anything else, I'd like to present to you...

20171103_080722_by_wingsthephoenix-dbslmhy.jpg
20171102_180211_by_wingsthephoenix-dbslmhz.jpg

Icarus and Apollo, the sons of Marco and Orion and the two newest cuties of this log!

Okay, okay, time for a little bit of context... and some logging.

Turns out yesterday was the final day Marco was going to spend with me before he left with his spouse, Lily the Violetchi, and in turn leaving his son in my care. I know Marco and his family wake up earlier than me... but when I turned their lights off last night, I didn't expect to wake up seeing their little boy, alone, crying on my screen. It was kind of a sad moment.

Now to be quite honest... I hadn't thought of a good name for Icarus, and it took me a few days to actually name him. But I like the name I've gone with, and it especially goes good with Apollo, his new partner in crime.

Now for Apollo. As I mentioned last night, I was going to send Orion to the Matchmaker (because in my honest opinion I find the Adult stage of the Friends quite boring and I wanted to get the ball rolling as fast as possible), and he ended up finding a lovely Yumemitchi by the name of Dream, and they hit it off right away. (To be quite honest, I was trying to pair him up with a Butterflytchi, but it didn't work out.) They came home and spent some time with their son, before... well... Let's just say that in the Friends, they spend a lot less time with their offspring before leaving them in your care.

I actually wanted to give him a spacey name, since it just seemed fitting with his parents being named Orion and Dream. Apollo was one of the better ones I found, so that's his name! Nice!

Right now I actually have both Tamagotchis paused--however, I did spend a little time bringing their stats up for the first minute or two of the baby hour. However, I just... didn't want to get too overwhelmed, and I wanted to be able to log their arrivals first.

So with these numbers, and the end to my morning log... LET THE BABY HOUR BEGIN!

-------

I'm back at square one.

20171103_094137_by_wingsthephoenix-dbsltuk.jpg

Baby hour has ended, and I'm at a mental conflict.

Icarus, just like his forefathers, evolved into Kuchitamatchi.

Apollo, like his father, evolved into Mitsumarutchi.

These two babies were paused (and in the Friends's case, the batteries were removed) and when I started these two back up, these were the EXACT FORMS THEY HAD. Marco was a Kuchitamatchi at the time, and later when I booted up Orion he was a Mitsumarutchi.

I've gone in a fantastic little circle over the span of a week, and I'm right back where I started. It feels... disappointing.

How do you guys manage to do it? How do you other loggers somehow manage to (most of the time) get different evolutions...? How much willpower does it take to not care for the Tamagotchi?

I probably sound really stupid here, but I just can't find it in me to not take care of a Tamagotchi to perfection out of fear of it dying.

...Maybe I can test myself this time around.

I'm not sure if the test will work... but it's worth a shot. It gives me something to go for... I think.

For Icarus, I'm gonna try my darndest to get Shimashimatchi.

For Apollo, I'm gonna try to get Wagassiertchi.

I don't know HOW I'm going to do this...

I don't know WHY I'm deciding to do this...

BUT HECK IT, I NEED MOTIVATION TO KEEP THIS UP!

Tamagotchi Music Star

Name: Icarus

Species: Petitchi -> Kuchitamatchi
Generation: 3
Genre: Classical

Name: Apollo

DAY 8 - November 4th, 2017

ALRIGHT. ALRIGHT.

I HAVE SOMETHING. I'M EXPERIMENTING.

I've decided to try... a little bit of an experiment with my Tamagotchis, both with Icarus and Apollo... which feels mean to say, but for the love of God I don't want another Mametchi on my Music Star or I'm going to punch something.

My experiment is simple: Let their hearts drain a bit before bumping them back up... while also never taking them to do games. (In other words, I pretty much solely raise their Happiness up via snacks instead of playing the games like I usually do.) This feels weird to do, especially in Icarus's case; usually I bump his stats up while playing the music games, but right now I don't see too much of a need to do that. If his stats need evening out I will play the music games because that's just in my nature.

It's been going pretty well, no one's died yet... I'm interested to see the evolution results. I just want something different.

For what it's worth, yesterday the Kindergarten teacher came by and gave Icarus a new toy, a laptop. Ironically, as a person who spends 90% of her time around computers and technology, this toy is incredibly fitting for both parties. Otherwise he's been practicing and eating lots of good food that he gets from the mail and such; when he hits his Pro Debut we'll have all the money in the world to buy as much food as we please!

For Apollo, life has been a little more boring. I haven't taken him to the park all that much and he hasn't played any of the games. He's been able to get by on his bread and milk but I might have to play at least a few games later on to get him some money so that we can at least buy SOMETHING.

Sorry I don't have much to log on... If I'm lucky they might evolve into teens today or tomorrow and I can see if my experimenting is paying off.

Because for God's sake, I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS ROUND.

-------

Just a mini update since I'm supposed to be getting ready to head somewhere within the next hour or so, but the mail came and Icarus got a bunch of money! I thought I'd have to wait until his Pro Debut as a band (if he lives that long) to get money in the mail. This let me actually stock up on some food and snacks for him so I'm not stuck feeding him baby's food and milk! NICE!

[Also, a small bit of trivia: I found out Icarus's favorite snack is actually Chocolate, which is kind of fitting, since his father Marco's favorite food was the Choco Bar...]

Still getting by on bread and milk for Apollo. Not sure how I'm going to get the money to buy actual snacks for him that doesn't involve playing games, but... oh well. You do what you can.

Tamagotchi Music Star

Name: Icarus

Species: Petitchi -> Kuchitamatchi
Genre: Pop

Name: Apollo

DAY 9 - November 5th, 2017

I swear to God I'm losing my mind.

I'm keeping them paused now, because they evolved within the last day or two.

AND MY EXPERIMENT DIDN'T EVEN WORK.

Icarus evolved into Kikitchi. Just like his fathers.

Apollo evolved into Cosmotchi. Just like his dad.

I can't do this. This is repetitive. I hate how perfect I am at this. I'm literally losing my motivation to keep logging because I'm just going in circles.

I might be getting a new Tamagotchi for my birthday, which is later this month. If I do, it'll be the thing that saves this log.

I'll do anything. Just not this. I'll reset until I get girls, for God's sakes, I just want something DIFFERENT.

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS.

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THE SAME THING.

I'm really sorry if I sound like I'm complaining, I'm just getting really sick of this...

Both of them are paused so I'm considering this a mini-entry. It won't have the numbers.

Apologies.

INTERMISSION - November 8th, 2017

I'm taking an intermission until the 20th, which is my birthday. I'm not sure if I'm going to get a new Tamagotchi or not on my birthday but I have high hopes that will be the case. And if that IS the case... then, well...

...We'll have a new member to this log.

I've kept Icarus and Apollo paused since I was probably going to get the same things anyway (Mametchi + a random perfect care adult).

INTERMISSION - November 18th, 2017

HOLY CRUD THIS IS A MID-INTERMISSION UPDATE BECAUSE HOLY CRUD.

So my dad took me to the mall to celebrate my birthday early... We're in GameStop... I'm getting some stuff... We're at the checkout...

I turn to look at something, and...

20th anniversary Minis.

61GUoGGh4zL._SY450_.jpg

This is the one I have now. I took it out of the packaging but I haven't pulled the tab just yet.

but I just--

tamagotchis? in my gamestop?

its more likely than you think??????????? wh AT

Okay, freaking out aside, real talk.

As you might know already, I was logging two Tamas before this intermission, Icarus (Music Star) and Apollo (American Friends).

Now, for my new Mini... if I ever start logging it...

This will be its color.

Just thought I should tell you guys about the new addition!!

DAY 10 - November 19th, 2017

I guess for now I'm logging again.

20171119_102618_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbu9bx1.jpg

I've been raising this little guy since last night and it's a lot simpler than the other Tamagotchis. Sometimes it gets irritating how simple it is, but otherwise I actually think it's quite nice. It's a welcome change from game playing, band practices and the other stuff that I do with Icarus and Apollo. I've decided to name him Comet. He's a cute little... er... Marutchi, if I'm right, and I'm having a blast with him!... Her... it... whatever it is.

I quite like the Mini already. It's super cute. <3

And the limitations... well... open the opportunity for iterations.

Tamagotchi Mini [2017]

Name: Comet

Species: Marutchi
Iteration: 1

DAY 11 - November 20th, 2017

:D IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! :D

And because of that, I opened presents last night after getting home from my dad's... and...

c-17.jpg

I GOT THE M!X I'D BEEN HOPING FOR!!!! :D :D :D (This isn't my image; it's just a picture of what it looks like!)

I don't have much time on my hands at the current moment, but later I'll be switching the batteries out of Apollo and putting them into this new Tama. I'm so happy I got this as part of my collection; this was the one I'd wanted the most! <33

20171120_160305_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbuez4k.jpg

While I'm at it, though, a brief update on Comet. He's a Kuchipatchi now! :lol:

I honestly really like how the Mini sprites look. They're just too cute no matter what the Tama is!

I'm super stoked to start logging my M!X! ...Here's hoping I don't kill it...!

Tamagotchi Mini [2017]

Species: Marutchi -> Kuchipatchi

DAY 12 - November 21st, 2017

Alright, alright, I need to get to the logging first.

Comet's asleep right now--he wakes up at 9 AM and falls asleep pretty early in the night--but when I last saw him awake he had two poops in his house. I'm pretty nervous right now; I'm hoping he doesn't immediately keel over once he wakes up. I've liked raising him... He's cute and tiny... and... well, mini, I guess.

That pun was terrible, I apologize.

I don't have any pictures of him right now though, but I did update the last log with a picture of him if you want to take a look at that.

I've also decided on a log color for the M!X... once I get around to it.

I'm thinking it'll be this color. It seems like a nice counterpart to the others.

On that note, a quick refresher for my log colors if anyone's interested:

This is for the European Tamagotchi Friends.

This is for the American Tamagotchi Friends.

This is for the Tamagotchi Music Star.

This is for the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini.

And this is for the Tamagotchi M!X.

On that little note, the numbers!

Tamagotchi Mini [2017]

Species: Harutchi -> Kuchipatchi

DAY 13 - November 22nd, 2017

I finally started up my Mix! :D :D :D

I'm having a lot of fun with it so far, though the beginning took a little bit of working out and I don't know how to fill up the Happiness meter past a certain point. I still love it nonetheless! It's super cute!

20171121_112345_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbujsyj.jpg

This is my first picture of the little tyke, who I've decided to name Aki. This was taken yesterday, so baby hour was happening at this point. (This was when he was a Tamabotchi.)

20171121_112358_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbujt6n.jpg

And here he is, playing with his rattle. (Gotta say, I love the sprites on this Tamagotchi. They're super cute.)

20171121_114310_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbujtei.jpg

Here's a picture I took of him with Comet, my Kuchipatchi on my Tamagotchi Mini, just to see them side by side.

20171121_115449_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbujtmq.jpg

I also managed to snap a picture of him while he was taking his power nap. I like how you don't have to turn the lights off on this version, though I did turn down the brightness for grins and giggles.

Now I forget when I checked on him next that day, but the next thing I saw...

20171121_123517_1_by_wingsthephoenix-dbujtrv.jpg

...was a Puchitomatchi in front of me!

(I am not going to lie to you here. The first thing I thought he was, was an orange. I thought it was an orange. But it appears to be a tomato instead. These things never fail to amaze me.)

Sadly that's it for my pictures, but I will tell you that while I was at school today...

haretchi_teen.jpg

...he evolved into Haretchi!
It was super funny; I had just been showing him to my friend at school, and when I went to show him to another friend, I turned on the screen and BAM, Haretchi out of nowhere. It was actually kind of funny.

I've been having a blast playing games with him (I prefer the rainbow minigame to the UFO/star one), taking him to the park and to TamaTown, and just overall raising him as my own.

I'm really glad I got this version. I really am. :wub:

Comet's just been kind of living his life. It may seem boring but I like how low-maitenance the Mini actually is. It's good for when I'm focused on another fandom and can't devote myself entirely to Tamagotchis at the time. I quite like it myself.

Now I do want to mention, regarding the Mix, I do have a very basic knowledge of Japanese. I have a basic knowledge on hiragana and do know some Japanese words, but I like how there's little pictures and icons (as well as the handy dandy guides you all have been making!) to make things a lot more simple. It's just nice, it really is.

Anyways... With all that out of the way, onto the numbers!

Tamagotchi Mini [2017]

Species: Harutchi -> Kuchipatchi

Tamagotchi M!X (Melody)
Generation: 1
Name: Aki
Species: Tamabotchi -> Puchitomatchi -> Haretchi

Latest posts

Back