Entama full on reset itself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorys_Tamas

Reaction score
So I thought I could move on but now I need to know what happened, so I don't do it again. Also so I don't go nuts trying to figure it out

I had a 9 year old mametchi with his pencil points up to 999 and we were waiting for him to evolve into tensaitchi and I poking around with a travel ticket that I had purchased. All he did was look at it and was a happy to look at a travel ticket so I was trying to figure out how to use the ticket (go travel if that was even possible) so I poked around the connection icon and then suddenly my entama beeped and was reset there was no download or rest option I went straight to the setting the clock menu.

So any thoughts?? (save me from my insanity)

I've read quite a few similar stories of that happening to various connection models. I think in all cases it was concluded to just be a rare, unexpected glitch. If that's the case then I would probably liken it to when my brother one time told me that my Gameboy Advanced has some incredible minuscule chance of just turning off for no reason. I don't think there is anything wrong with your Entama and I hypothesize that in these freak occurrences it may be the Tamagotchi's response is to act as if it was factory reset (or I guess fully reset if there is no such thing).

Well that is good to hear I was a little scared since it went straight to the clock setting screen. Well I am still annoyed i had 999 points and we were just waiting to evolve into tensaitchi.... Oh well

Something similar happened to me a few days ago with my V1 Connexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back