Some questions for the v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iza

Reaction score
Hello!

Since yesterday I've been the mum of a silly electronic chestnut. :kuribotchi:

As I haven't played since a decade ago, I have some questions and I'd be grateful if you answered...

1) When does it evolve?

2) Can you predict how it will evolve based on how you take care of it?

3) How can I raise specific ability points? The "climb" game f.e. seems to raise both the "spiritual" and the "funny". Is it just random?

4) How easy it is for it to die?

5) What happens if it becomes overweight?

That's all... for now. :D

Thanks!

Hello! :)

1) When does it evolve?

Tama Connections typically evolve into their Teen stage at 1 year and their Adult stage at 3-4 years (mine have so far evolved at about 3). Each year is 24 hours real-life time.

Yes! The 4 and 4.5 are pretty easy to predict, since it's mostly based on their skill points. I recommend reading about the characters on the Tamagotchi Wiki. Not entirely sure if I can link it since my account is new? (Sometimes forums don't let newer accounts link things to prevent spambots.) If you just Google search "tamagotchi connection v4.5 character list" you'll find it though :D

In my personal experiences, it's pretty hard to unintentionally have a Tama die unless its been taken care of poorly and left unattended. If you're unsure about when you can take care of it, maybe put it on pause (buttons A+B held at the same time). I'd say it's especially hard to accidentally kill off an adult Tama unless it's let unattended for a very long period of time.

This one I'm not so sure about, sorry. I've never had a Tama become super overweight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Iza
Hello!

Since yesterday I've been the mum of a silly electronic chestnut. :kuribotchi:

As I haven't played since a decade ago, I have some questions and I'd be grateful if you answered...

1) When does it evolve?

3) How can I raise specific ability points? The "climb" game f.e. seems to raise both the "spiritual" and the "funny". Is it just random?

That's all... for now. :D

Thanks!
If it becomes overweight you'll have a harder time getting better characters and it's more prone to sickness in my experience.

Thank you both! :D

Now it looks like Pikatchu xD

Digging up the thread since it's mine... :p (to avoid making another one).

For the 2nd question... I get how skill points predict the evolution from teen to adult, but is there a way to influence the evolution from child to teen?

Thanks again

The toddler to teen evolution is quite random, but there are some ways to influence it. Let's say your current adult is from the Ura Meme family. If you marry them to someone from the Ura Kuchi family, then the child they have will have a higher chance of being in the Ura Kuchi family. However, they could still grow up to become Ura Meme, so there is no guarantee that they will change families.

I've also heard that the parent's skill points might play a part, but I'm not too sure about that. It's said that high skill points in any of the three categories will influence the family the child will fall into. If you want to try this method, just know that funny is linked to Ura Mame, beauty is linked to Ura Meme, and spiritual is linked to Ura Kuchi.

One last thing to note is that the growth on the V4.5 can be fairly random in general. Some people have had their teens switch families for no reason, so it's completely normal if these methods don't end up working... :p

EDIT: I spelled "Kuchi" wrong... Forgive me, Kuchipatchi. :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back