V2 Sudden Happiness Drop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
So my V2 occasionally drops from perfect happiness to 0 happiness seemingly-instantly. When this happens, it doesn't even call for me.

It may have something to do with connecting to my V4 (I'm trying to get my teenage male V2 and adult female V4 to mate) because the two times I've noticed it, it happened shortly after connecting with the V4.

Has this every happened to any of you? Does it count as a care miss?

So my V2 occasionally drops from perfect happiness to 0 happiness seemingly-instantly. When this happens, it doesn't even call for me.

It may have something to do with connecting to my V4 (I'm trying to get my teenage male V2 and adult female V4 to mate) because the two times I've noticed it, it happened shortly after connecting with the V4.

Has this every happened to any of you? Does it count as a care miss?
When connecting other versions with each other, they'll play a little contest sometimes which you likely noticed

The winner will gain happiness while the loser will lose happiness. My best guess is that the V2 loses more than the V4 and it's happiness is drained as a result

Thank you. Do you know if that counts as a care miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back