Miho's Tama Adventures!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miho

Reaction score
Miho's Tama Adventures

Hey guys! It's been almost 10 years since I've done a proper Tama-log, so I figured now was the best time to start up again. :) I'm going to start with some background about myself & my Tamas and then get into everything! Been a Tamagotchi fan since 2004 when I got my first Tamagotchi (V1 for life!) and collecting "seriously" since 2007. This is my current collection (minus a Red/Green/White P1 that got lost somewhere RIP). Currently waiting for a Pink V1 to get here this weekend, along with planning out my new Tama wishlist. (Akai, V2, Entama, Uratama + some accessories! Anyone remember those plushie Tama holders? :p )

It's been years since I last ran my Tamas, so I found some batteries and decided to run my original Tamagotchis. (My Pink V1 & Green V3)

Z303RbJ.jpg

V1 - Pink Hearts

NgTFYDs.jpg
PTqGEq0.jpg

I started up my V1 with a new generation, a female lil baby that I named Lily. (after Lillie from Pokemon Sun & Moon) She eventually had a baby boy named San to kick off Generation 2.

Pics: Lily when she was born, then as an adult!

bQcXBbJ.jpg
MbL4FEH.jpg

Surprisingly today, San evolved into an adult! I was expecting Jun (V3) & San to reach adulthood at the same time, but I believe I kept Jun paused for a litttttle bit longer (on accident), which explains why he hasn't changed yet.

V3 - Green Translucent

msf1lUI.jpg

On my V3, I started in Generation 4 with a baby boy named Jun! Here are Jun & San together earlier today. They're both around the same age.

Will continue to keep you guys updated w/ my Tamas, and hope you enjoyed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! We're back with Day 2 of my Tama Log.

V1 - Magenta Stars

First I'll start with my newest addition. I ordered a Magenta V1 on eBay a few days ago, and it got here SUPER quickly! I ordered this shell specifically because my best friend as a kid had the same shell, so it gave me those nostalgic feels haha. Here are some pictures of when I got it (was surprised it had the battery in it!)

60VVy1P.jpg

RIP

w3V9RUm.jpg
SR41Acm.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]Poor Kelly. :( Checked their friends list and they didn't have any either. The Tama was in good shape so maybe it wasn't used that much?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.6667px]
vS3ANX1.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.6667px]It's (another -_- ) boy! I really wanted a girl but... oh well haha. ^^; His name is Dan.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.6667px]
pAgEgWT.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.6667px]Here are all my current Tamas that I'm running right now! Might start up my other V3 or V4 at some point. Jun actually evolved into an adult today and for some reason I'm not surprised I got Gozarutchi. :p [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.6667px]
M3iXr34.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.6667px]Current family photo! :) Hope you guys enjoyed! Now we'll just wait for the Matchmaker to visit Jun & San, and watch Dan grow up. :) [/SIZE]

V1 - Magenta Stars

6kTPiU3.jpg

Quick update: Dan is now a toddler! :)

V1 - Pink Hearts / V3 - Green Translucent

Also was at work & almost had San & Jun die on me. o_o But I got Jun back up to full hearts, while I'm pausing San overnight because I'm scared my Tama will wake up before me and possibly die. ^^; (plus it'll give time for Jun to catch up to San in age haha)

Sidenote: Just went through and edited all of my log posts for formatting. :) Hope it's easier to read.

V1 - Magenta Stars

Sw8r2Yu.jpg

Quick Update: Dan is now a teen! :) So happy, can't wait to see what adult he turns into.

Hey guys! Back for another quick update.

A few days ago I won an auction for an Akai! I'm so excited to get it & run it! Will most likely run it along w/ my current Tamas. (though my V3 battery is dying & once it runs out I might try starting up one of my V4s again)

akaisweets.jpg

V1 - Magenta Stars / V1 - Pink Hearts

xjTShXV.jpg
mGPqfro.jpg

I don't have TOO many updates since I last posted, but I've been connecting Dan & San a lot, since my batteries are low on my V3 (Jun) so they can't connect. Kinda sad that I have all boys so I won't be able to marry any of them together haha.
Also the present ended up being poop btw. -_- The matchmaker should be visiting San soon (Age: 6 yrs) & same w/ Jun (Age: 5 yrs) so I'm super excited about that!

Of course right after I post an update THE MATCHMAKER VISITS SAN (V1)! That means she'll be here tomorrow for Jun (V3)!

V1 - Pink Hearts

VmwxZlM.jpg
VQfCsX5.jpg
Us2rWbA.jpg

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL! She legit showed up RIGHT after I made my above post hahah. She ended up bringing Masktchi who I have a love/hate relationship with, since I always used to get her as a kid haha.

y1teLh7.jpg
hGDaz3l.jpg
tR8QbBp.jpg

IT'S TIME! So that's how babies are made. :p Ended up with a little girl THANK GOD. All of my Tamas right now are males, so now for my next gen I'll be able to wed my Tamas together haha.

Your collection is so lovely. That red and green paper cranes V4 was always one of my favorite designs, I love how bright it is. It's amazing that you're running three at once- I ran two back when I first had them, and even that could be a bit much sometimes. Now I can barely even handle one! I'm looking forward to seeing how they all grow!

Your collection is so lovely. That red and green paper cranes V4 was always one of my favorite designs, I love how bright it is. It's amazing that you're running three at once- I ran two back when I first had them, and even that could be a bit much sometimes. Now I can barely even handle one! I'm looking forward to seeing how they all grow!
Awww thank you! I appreciate it. And I usually can manage 4 at once, past that it gets crazy haha.

Got a big update for you guys today!

V1 - Pink Hearts

rOFtWu1.jpg
U6mHCPX.jpg

No changes w/ San so far, as you can see above she now has a baby girl. :)

V1 - Magenta Stars

0QkDVUa.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]Don't mind Dan over here just taking a bath while the matchmaker is visiting everyone. :p Excited to see what adult he turns into, hoping it's not a bad care one ahah.[/SIZE]

V3 - Green Translucent

[SIZE=11.6667px]
joolWri.jpg
ZYsnFSJ.jpg
DydXuvj.jpg
[/SIZE]

FkUFyca.jpg
gYGEvn2.jpg
rvCCnif.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! She's back again. Not gonna lie, not a fan of the Tama she brought haha.[/SIZE]

fEHP2vZ.jpg

It's a girl! Which I normally would be excited about because my last 2 gens have been male BUT... now I have 2 girls on my V1 & V3 so they can't wed. :( Hoping my magenta V1 has a baby boy haha.

Hope you guys enjoyed the update & thanks for reading! Going to go see if any Tama Minis are in stock near me... wish me luck. :p

Hey guys! Back for another update. Also update on the Akai: it shipped! It should be here near the end of the month. :)

V1 - Pink Hearts

SOizjE3.jpg
GZTuvh9.jpg

My last picture of San from yesterday! (in the bath lol) He left in the morning w/ her baby girl who I named Jess! Now officially starting Gen 3 on this Tama. :)

V3 - Green Translucent

zeKwmAz.jpg
192K3gq.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]My last pic of Jun (watching TV haha), totally forgot this animation was on the Connections! He left in the morning w/ his baby girl (named Jihyo). Kicking off Gen 5 w/ this Tama![/SIZE]

V1 - Magenta Stars

gLnBGdn.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]Dan is finally an adult! Aaaand I'm not surprised I got an average care adult but I wasn't expecting Tarakotchi haha. :eek: [/SIZE][SIZE=11.6667px] [/SIZE]

Got another quick update for you all. :)

V1 - Pink Hearts

nKhJ34f.jpg

Jess is now officially a toddler, woohoo! :lol:

V3 - Green Translucent

PrrSWfN.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]Jihyo is now a toddler too! I never liked how in the V3s (and potentially V2s too?) that this character had weird stumps for arms and legs.... like why? :angry: [/SIZE][SIZE=11.6667px] [/SIZE]

Hey guys! Got another quick update on my Tamas. Had to leave them paused last night unfortunately (because I had to neglect them at work so I didn't want them to wake up w/ no hearts/dying :( ) so they'll be delayed by a day.

V1 - Pink Hearts

QG7x3TK.jpg

Jess transformed into Hinotamatchi which doesn't surprise me. Even though he's an average/bad care character, I've always really liked him for the design & probably because I got him so much as a kid haha. :p

V3 - Green Translucent

AOSpksA.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]This is my own fault but Jihyo transformed into Pirorirotchi. :angry: [/SIZE][SIZE=11.6667px] Not one of my favorite characters design-wise + it's a neglect character. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.6667px](which is my fault for feeding her snacks VS playing games... oops. I've been a bit more busy lately.) Hoping I can redeem myself when she turns into an adult. <_< [/SIZE][SIZE=11.6667px] [/SIZE]

V1 - Magenta Stars

KnzQwaL.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]Dan just chillin' & taking a bath. Just waiting for the matchmaker to show up one of these days. :p [/SIZE]

Hey guys! Been busy lately so had to put my Tamas on pause for a bit.

First things first, let's start off with a new Tama!

V4.5 - Transparent Purple/Orange

1udi4Tg.jpg

I've started up my V4.5 for a group hatch! This is Sue, who is currently a toddler on Gen 4.

V1 - Pink Hearts / V1 - Magenta Stars

SYAmltr.jpg
T7iE5gJ.jpg
eEQgHhr.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]Totally forgot that there were special items adults could use in V1s when you connected Tamas![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.6667px]Also no updates/changes on my V3 at the moment. Really hoping I get a better adult character. Until next time! :) [/SIZE]

Quick V4.5 Update :)

V4.5 - Transparent Purple/Orange

sjzbD0H.jpg

Sue evolved into a teen earlier, I'm so happy! :)

V1 - Magenta Stars

XnmaXVQ.jpg
PP0gDPd.jpg
cjo56fp.jpg

Look who showed up yesterday! I love the character she brought me (I forget his name but he's cute lol). Ended up with (another) baby girl!

Hey guys! It's been awhile so I have a really big update for you all. Unfortunately my V4.5 ran out of batteries & I don't have any fresh batteries on me. On the brightside though, my new Akai arrived & I've started running it!

V3 - Sweets Akai

rf44gik.jpg
nDfsefv.jpg
l0ZcXlF.jpg

People weren't wrong when they said the Akai screens can be really hard to see sometimes haha. Named my bb girl "Star" (the symbol) since I'm not familiar with Japanese haha. This is my first Japanese Tama so I'm super excited to run it! Excuse the dirt on the shell, just recently cleaned it off after getting it from eBay haha.

V3 - Green Translucent

ROhUNLH.jpg
dHAhz6T.jpg
yzm5Xpb.jpg
oGRPaBR.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]Jihyo is now an adult! I've never actually had this character before surprisingly.[/SIZE]

Part 2 (hit the image limit)

V1 - Pink Hearts

ZHQGT8Y.jpg
9IwXyp9.jpg
VEKc9mF.jpg
36sjkps.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]Jess is now finally an adult! The matchmaker arrived this morning when I woke up, so excuse the terrible picture haha.[/SIZE]

V1 - Magenta Stars

JXQ8jt1.jpg
1ABK03I.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]Dan's bb girl is now a teen named Tae! Can't wait to see who she turns into as an adult.[/SIZE]

Part 2 (hit the image limit)

V1 - Pink Hearts

ZHQGT8Y.jpg
9IwXyp9.jpg
VEKc9mF.jpg
36sjkps.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]Jess is now finally an adult! The matchmaker arrived this morning when I woke up, so excuse the terrible picture haha.[/SIZE]

V1 - Magenta Stars

JXQ8jt1.jpg
1ABK03I.jpg

[SIZE=11.6667px]Dan's bb girl is now a teen named Tae! Can't wait to see who she turns into as an adult.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back