Love's Rung Rung Paradise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Appadeia

Reaction score
Love's Rung Rung Paradise

I'll be starting with a Tamagotchi 4U

Day One:

Adoption services stopped by today with a selection of eggs.

Took the middle one.

Egg is hatching...

It's a girl!

She's a Ufufutchi and I'll call her Rung.

I'll take her to the park, she's already fat!

She didn't exercise well.

Looks like she got stung by a mosquito somewhere. Now she's sick...

Called the doctor. They said just to rub with a clover. That can't possibly work.

Just did it. It worked somehow.

Gave her a notebook, she already knows how to write. These things are weird.

They love the potty dance. I love it too, it makes it obvious when they gotta go.

Gave her a painter's notebook, she's already painting the Mona Lisa.

I'll take her outside.

Wait, is she juggling apples?

There isn't an apple tree from anywhere close.

Also, how is she doing it without arms?

I'll take her back inside.

Now she's reading this weird magazine an old dude gave me. She loves it!

It's only 8 o'clock and she's getting sleepy already.

She grew suddenly and fell asleep just as suddenly.

Entry 2

Well, got some more Tamagotchi into the mix. They've been going crazy, a lot.

The Tamagotchi Friends unit had some awkward battery stuff, and is aged 3 years old as a baby. So... awkward.

Got my old v4.5 out, and it's already a young mametchi. They're taking a map. As usual for this short log (so far), the 4U is getting most of the spotlight.

They're a Lovelitchi, which isn't bad. This is Love's Rung Rung Paradise, after all. She's sleeping, but today she got 3 of her tamatomo items. She barely avoided getting a bit fat. Thankfully she likes the workout at the park, which somehow stays daytime despite the sun having been down for a while. Anyways, she's been studying her notebook to get ready for school. That thing's been like used by 13 generations now. She learned how to take dumps by herself, which is good. Unfortunately she'll be a tad messy, so...

Anyways, I plan on getting a Tamagotchi M!X around the holiday season, and possibly some connections if the budget allows. So the log will sure be getting messy not too far off. It's a month, but our lives are yuuge..

Latest posts

Back