A 25 year old's lost soul Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow_mimitchi

Reaction score
I always seem to come back to tamagotchi when my life is in the throws of dramatic change. Maybe it's my coping mechanism. 2017 has been the hardest first world problems year of my life. My 5 year relationship ended early in the year. I was positive I was going to spend the remainder of my life with this person. The past 6 months have been full of self discovery and never before experienced freedom in my life. I've visited places I never thought I would see; and been in situations that I never imagined. I went to Miami, NYC, and Chicago in one month. It's was fabulous. I'm back in my home town, completely broke, living with my mom now. Planning my next move with high anxiety. Rebuilding before a new phase and a new decision that will effect the rest of my entire life.

On Monday, I caught wind of a new tama release in the US; the chibi! I have a mini, and realistically I just wanted the thrill of buying a tama in store.... so I bought 4. 1 for my cousin though! This reignited my need for a tama! I pulled the tab on 2 of them. The pink and blue with numbers shell and the white one. My pink with blue I named Cupid. He's a maskutchi currently. I wonder if I can get the secret character? The white one I named Chi (pronounced shy) in anticipation of my next move. ;) he's still a toddler blob. I'm actually loving the simplicity this time around. Iva attached them to my keys and they're just my little companions as i maneuver lone wolf style around my day.

Today they accompanied me to the bank and grocery shopping. I should be working on drawings for clients, but I've been researching places to move to in Chicago. A drastic change from where I live now, all the way in the south south! Also a big city, which I've never lived in before.

I also started my white anni mix, but I'm really not feeling it. Too feature heavy. Maybe I'll start a connection soon! Or my santa. I didn't receive my santa in time for Christmas last year... I'm gonna tamper with Cupids clock and make him stay up with me while I draw. Good night everyone!

Latest posts

Back