Where to buy cheaply?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iggyh

Reaction score
I’m a student so I don’t have much money. Is there any particular store I can buy cheap tamagotchis? I tried Ebay and they’re pretty good but I was wondering about anything else? I know Japanese stores but I don’t know how to use them. Thank you so much!

Japanyouwant is your best bet. Prices there are often way cheaper than ebay, they are one trusted seller so there's no way to get scammed (though sometimes they do sell used items and there were some incidents where some faults weren't described but that's a rare occurence), the shipping ist reasonably priced and fast as well as reliable. They are a dedicated store with tamagotchis of all kinds, while on stores like hobbylinkjapan or cdjapan you'll only find the newest releases (which aren't restocked after they run out of their stock, usually.)

As long as you know the gist of ordering something online, you'll be fine on JYW.

Though if you are lucky and manage to be early enough to get something before the preorders close (that's for new tamas only) then hobbylinkjapan, cdjapan and amiami are the cheapest since they usually sell for under the MSRP.

Thank you for the advice. I just can't figure out how to use JapanYouWant. It's in Japanese and I tried using google translate but couldn't seem to search anything when the page was translated. Any tips?

Yeah i just found that today. No idea what i saw before. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back