Shoesandglitter's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
rjGQdtz.jpg

Hello there, fellow TamaTalkers! Today, I am very excited to be starting a brand new Tamagotchi log. :wub: I recently got back into Tamas after a long break, currently running a P'S (one of my all-time favourites!), but I've been loving ID L and M!X as well.

Say hello to my Kuchipatchi! :lol: I just finished collecting all of his puzzle pieces, which is a must for me with any new Tama character. The little chef hat, which is one of his favourites, makes him look super cute!

uNGBYD6.jpg

I had a lot of fun with this little guy (am I the only one that always gets really attached to Tama characters?!), but decided that it was time to send him on his way, and find him a Tamagotchi other-half!

ZtMKD6e.jpg

I think that him and Furifuritchi make a lovely couple! Also, I absolutely adore the P'S marriage animation. It's so cute! Anyway, after a little ceremony, Kuripatchi and FuriFuritchi went on their merry way...

zTdX6ww.jpg

Aaand now we have a new baby boy! :unsure:

UwT9PGA.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this Tama log! More updates coming soon! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
rjGQdtz.jpg

Hello, TamaTalkers! :wub: Time for a little update on my P'S. :unsure: Our little baby boy is growing fast, and despite being only a newborn he was already keen on studying cooking books (Tamagotchi logic!). :D

HJ9eBzh.jpg

A little while after, he evolved into a super cute Turtletchi! I love this one - look at the cute drawing he did at school!

konakE9.jpg

Aaaand then a couple of days later, into a Maimatchi! I was actually meant to get the other male teen evolution (Cosmotchi), but I accidentally got the wrong trait. Still, it is cute! I also changed the living room background (love how many options you get on the P'S ^_^ ) which is think suits this character a lot more. Oh, and it was snowing outside so Maimatchi went outside to play!

Bj3SJRc.jpg

Hope you enjoyed this little update! :wub: :wub: :wub:

rjGQdtz.jpg

Hello, TamaTalkers! :wub: Time for another quick update on my P'S!

jb11U9V.jpg

My Tama evolved into a Righttchi, which is pretty cute! I spent most of tonight trying to make some money and getting his puzzle pieces, which is always my favourite part of getting a new character. ^_^ First, he went to the restaurant where he met up with his Tama parent - Kuchipatchi! :lol: They ordered some space food which is one of Righttchi's puzzle pieces - it sure made him very happy! :)

A1bLy4s.jpg

Next, it was time for a trip to the Tama Depa to buy a PC - another puzzle piece unlocked!

1QAkKOc.jpg

And last, but not least, I got him a little helmet, which is the third and final obtainable puzzle piece. He loves it so much! :wub: Now, to wait 48 hours for the last puzzle piece to be unlocked...

iF9uj5R.jpg

Have a wonderful day, everyone! :wub: :wub: :wub:

rjGQdtz.jpg

Happy Saturday, TamaTalkers! :wub: A little update on my P'S progress - I got my last puzzle piece on Righttchi, and so it was time for a trip to the matchmaker. ^_^

kJOo5JO.jpg

I picked Jurietchi for his Tama other-half - I think that they look pretty cute together, don't you think? ^_^

Jh9Qgpp.jpg

The P'S marriage animation is one of my all-time favourite Tamagotchi animations - it's so sweet! Anyway, I cannot believe I got a boy for the third time in the row now! I don't really mind it though, it's cute, but I was hoping for a girl this time round. My aim for this play-through is to get Knighttchi, so wish me luck! ^_^

DT7l90d.jpg

I will also be starting up my Tamagotchi M!X Anniversary edition this weekend, so I might include a log for that as well. Have a lovely weekend, everyone! :wub: :wub: :wub:

rjGQdtz.jpg

Hello, TamaTalkers! :wub: I know that I have already posted earlier today, but I wanted to share with you an exciting update. It's the weekend, and as I am off from work (yay!), I've had a lot more time to play with my Tamas, so I've decided to start up the Tamagotchi M!X 20th Anniversary edition again! :D I never really got further than three generations on it before, so I'm determined to give it a proper go this time!

EQBFTIR.jpg

Here are my babies! :wub: Anyway, first of all an update on the P'S - our new baby boy evolved into a Turtletchi - AGAIN! This is the third time in the row now, haha, but as I said earlier I don't really mind because of how adorable it is. Despite its young age, our Turtletchi is already very much into computers, much like his father! :unsure: My aim is to get a Cosmotchi evolution so I'm trying to aim for the right skill points.

2CLRpDI.jpg

And as for the M!X, we have a baby girl! The baby stage is so demanding, but after much work and about fifty bowls of rice she evolved...

LU2yLrj.jpg

... into this little cutie! Now, I am not really sure what this character is called, and although I don't typically name my Tamas, I've decided to call this one Belle (it kind of looks like a bell, I guess?!). ^_^ She's so adorable! I honestly really love this character. Belle spent her first day eating, playing with friends at the Tama nursery and relaxing outside. ^_^

n7UcpAX.jpg

Hope you enjoyed this update - more coming soon! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Latest posts

Back