Is my V4 legitimate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[redacted]

Reaction score
So uhhh.. I need a little help here. I have this V4 and I think it's official, but I'm not 100% sure. It has the logo, official characters like Androtchi. (The character I managed to raise when I first ran it.) It also has an existing shell design, but it's not exactly like the pictures. It has all of the Bandai stuff on the back, so the question is, Is it official? Please let me know! (I might not be the best when it comes to determining this stuff, I wasn't born into the V4 era heh.)
1118172016.jpg

If you're talking about the image in the background, that's normal. A couple of the models I have show that they have the background with the numbers, but the models I have have different backgrounds, and they are absolutely legit since I bought them at my local Wal-Mart. Some of the stock images for Tamas have different backgrounds than the actual toys for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the exact same model sitting beside me right now and I bought it when it was new from (if I remember correctly) Toys R Us, so yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back