Switching shells

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iza

Reaction score
So, I know you can switch the shells of two tamagotchis, but the speaker is glued on the shell. How do you deal with that? Do you cut the wires and try to join them together again, and if so, how do you do this? Or can you unglue the whole speaker and glue it back to the new shell?

So, I know you can switch the shells of two tamagotchis, but the speaker is glued on the shell. How do you deal with that? Do you cut the wires and try to join them together again, and if so, how do you do this? Or can you unglue the whole speaker and glue it back to the new shell?
Although I recommend highly against it, you can cut the wires or pull them out and then solder them back in to another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Iza
But why not just unglue the whole speaker and glue it to the new shell?

Update: I opened my tamagotchi up to see what can be done (which was quite difficult because one of the screws was stripped). It seems like the speaker is not very strongly glued, but it's held in place with some plastic thingies :p

So at least in the V4.5 it's impossible to remove it without damaging it.

The cool thing is that you can replace or remove the screen... I wasn't expecting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back