V4 Connection Group Hatch Sign-up sheet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[redacted]

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am going to start a group hatch on November 29th, 2017!! It is on my birthday so I thought it would be a fun thing to do at that time! This hatch is only for V4 connections (mainly because the only connection I have is a V4), and you can post pictures, it's not required though! You can tell what shell designs you are going to run for this event! I really hope you guys can join me! I'll be running my Blue Waves V4!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on time to the hatch (I just recently ordered my v4), but I'm really interested in this hatch! Hopefully I can join! :lol: Mine will be the Blue w/ Swirls shell!

I'm sorry. I would love to because I've never done one before, but I just suspended all but one of my Tamagotchis while I prepare for my uni. exams and finish my final projects, so I can't.

Happy birthday, though!

Some things in my schedule changed and I can participate now. :)

It's 7:00 pm on Nov. 29th where I am. Are you in a different time zone?

I'm confused because there's no group log.

Anyhow, my Tamagotchi hatched and I got a baby boy. I named him Byron. He evolved into a Harutchi. I'm hoping to get Mametchi, Androtchi, Simasimatchi, or Togetchi, but we'll see what family he grows into. :lol:

I want to post a picture, but I think I'll wait until we have a group log to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! Sorry for being sorta inactive on this part, I was at a party, but I did hatch an egg and it was a boy! I named him Mickey! He turned into a Harutchi so I'm hoping to get a Mametchi, Androtchi, or someone along those lines! Again, I apologize for the long wait! I didn't have time to see your message until now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back