M!X - What's my Tama's name and Why she keeps being ''kidnapped'' ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurant

Reaction score
Hello !

I would like to know what's my Tama's name and why she keeps being ''kidnapped'' by that squirrel ?
I read the rules and it says that I can't upload photos, how can I show you how does my Tama look ?
I have already searched for the name of Tamagotchi M!X names but I have only got the names in Japanese ( language that I can't read).

Thank you !

So if your tamagotchi is first gen the name is easy to sort out:

First I have probably the most complete tamagotchi mix guide this has everything from characters to some of the guide book being translated (but on the pages about each character is easy to find their favourite items) and so on.

This is the growth chart that is only applicable for the first generation and has the character names in english beneath them

https://fuzzy-n-chic.com/content/7-tama-downloads-guides

After the first generation (gen 2 and onwards) the names will be in Japanese but the names aren't too hard to decipher if you pull up a hirgana and katkana chart (but you can change the name just scroll through the letters until you get to english letters so there is that)

As for the squirrel he is not kidnapping it is one of the seasonal random animations that can happen! There are two the squirrel bakes sweet potatoes (and they both get gas) and then your tama will put out the fire or the squirrel will read your tama a story. They are just cute random animations like the random animations of pressing the C button or the outdoor animations that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back