Most-less needy b/w tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iza

Reaction score
Which is the most difficult and the easiest tamagotchi you've taken care of? (Only black and white versions.)

I haven't had one but the most needy is for sure the Ocean.

As for the ones I have personally played, then probably the Music Star. It's not really that needy but the gameplay is a bit complicated on the first generation, as you barely have any money and the built in food doesn't really work after your character is not a baby anymore. The games don't give you money either (only the work minigames), and if you don't get the first place on your first gameplay you're kind of screwed because you won't get any money on the next one. You have to earn a lot of points and it takes ages.

For the least needy... Maybe the v5.

Although I know the models that came before the Connection series are all needier than my top picks, from my experience:

Easiest: Mini.
Neediest: V6 or Tama-Go, probably.

I've experienced: V1, V2, V3, V4, V4.5, V5, V5.5, V6, Tama-Go, Mini.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of the black and white tamas I haven't had experience with anything that isn't a connection, and of those, my experiences only range from V2 to Tama-Go, so:

Neediest: Music Star (V6) for sure

Easiest: V2 or V3 probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back