Photo
- - - - -

My Tamagotchi Forever

new forever 2018

• Please log in to reply

T3hs0up

• t3hs0up user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:22 PM ( #1 )

Anyone heard of the new My Tamagotchi Forever app? I downloaded the APK for it if anyone is interested. It's pretty awesome, and SO CUTE!!

• Iza likes this

Replies

Views

Started

07 Dec 2017

Last Post

31 Mar 2018

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:58 AM ( #2 )

*Topic moved to 'Tamagotchi Apps / TamaTown' forum*

Lovetchi2862

• lovetchi2862 user photo

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:51 AM ( #3 )

I'm psyched for it to come to America. It looks like it's partially aimed at people who grew up with Tamagotchi.

toxic_Makiko

• toxic-makiko user photo

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:04 AM ( #4 )

It's cool.I don't have an actual Tamagotchi,so this app actually makes me feel great! :)  ;)  :D

Awesome_Person

• awesome-person user photo

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:59 PM ( #5 )

Idk Why it isn’t available in the Australian stall :(

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:59 PM ( #6 )

It's not available outside of Canada at all for now.

Tinkalila

• tinkalila user photo

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:13 PM ( #7 )

This just recently released in the US! I've been playing it and I really enjoy it. The extreme amounts of advertisements and micro-transactions are annoying, but I'm happy to support bandai creating something tamagotchi related.

AnniChu

• annichu user photo

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:17 PM ( #8 )

I just got it today, it's so cute! Although it's kinda weird how you have to tap the character to help them go to the bathroom...

debibu

• debibu user photo

Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:52 AM ( #9 )

My little tama just evolved into a nikatchi - the teeth are too weird. I know it's supposed to be a teen, but it's like a toddler wearing fake teeth >_<

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:08 AM ( #10 )

Now that I have a chance to play it, I have to say it's pretty meh to me. There's cute and there's obnoxious, and sadly, to me, it's more on the obnoxious side.

Ninomitchi

• ninomitchi user photo

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:20 PM ( #11 )

I've been playing since the official release some days ago and I can say that, having played the Canadian "beta", the game has evolved a bit. We now have the AR thing, clothes for babies and teens and some fixes here and there. However, it still has a lot to evolve since its not as fun as the actual toy imho. Being an App, they have the option to keep expanding it via updates that add locations, new tamas (PRETTY IMPORTANT!) and new things to do, so I hope Bamco and Paladin put a bit more of their effort on the game.

Miracle

• miracle user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 26 March 2018 - 12:49 PM ( #12 )

Now that I have a chance to play it, I have to say it's pretty meh to me. There's cute and there's obnoxious, and sadly, to me, it's more on the obnoxious side.

I just started playing and I definitely see what you mean. I just muted the app as a quick fix, hehe.

TheYatagarasu

• theyatagarasu user photo

Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:15 PM ( #13 )

Has anybody got any hypotheses about what food combinations lead to certain characters? Apparently that's what impacts growth in this app. 

When I've put my Tamas on a fruits-only diet, twice I've ended up with Chamametchi...

• Hoky likes this

Burotchi

• burotchi user photo

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:09 PM ( #14 )

I downloaded it when it first came out, and I thought it was a charming little app! The mini-games were fun enough and I decided it was worth the $2 to get rid of ads.

...but then I kept getting the same characters over and over. I read that different food yields different results, but I got Nikatchi and Kuchipatchi every time, despite dramatically changing up the diet. Plus, something about the app just isn't as fun as having a Tama on a separate device. So, I've uninstalled it for now, but I'll probably redownload once there's a greater variety of characters/mini games.

• TheYatagarasu likes this

Hoky

• hoky user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:54 PM ( #15 )

Has anybody got any hypotheses about what food combinations lead to certain characters? Apparently that's what impacts growth in this app. 

When I've put my Tamas on a fruits-only diet, twice I've ended up with Chamametchi...

I noticed that it marks some food as healthy, so I'm guessing healthy v non-healthy. So far, I've just fed my guys whatever they're asking for and I haven't gotten many duplicates. Hopefully they keep adding more characters, as the current pool is nice but still kinda small.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, forever, 2018