How does discipline work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iza

Reaction score
I'm running a V2 and a P2. On the V2, I just don't know how to fill the discipline meter. I praise or time out my tamagotchi but it's still not even halfway up and she's a 2-year-old teen. On my P2, the tama evolved into an adult just now, and the discipline meter dropped. How is this possible to happen? I don't get how discipline works...

I don't know how P2s works, but on the Connection V2 it simply goes up whenever you properly praise or time out the Tama.

If all your Tama's needs are good (one heart or more) and it is crying or has it's back turned to you and seems angry, that is when you praise it.

If it calls for you and the "Attention" icon is highlighted and all its needs are met, that is when a Time out is needed.

I don't know how P2s works, but on the Connection V2 it simply goes up whenever you properly praise or time out the Tama.

If all your Tama's needs are good (one heart or more) and it is crying or has it's back turned to you and seems angry, that is when you praise it.

If it calls for you and the "Attention" icon is highlighted and all its needs are met, that is when a Time out is needed.
Thanks! So maybe I miss some calls because it's on mute most of the time?

Also on the V2, discipline calls happen every 3 hours. So if your tama calls for attention and has full hearts at 1:00, discipline it of course and it should call around 4:00. Then around 7:00 and so on. I think if you miss a discipline call on the P2, the meter drops? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I know that doesn't happen on the V2.

Reactions: Iza
On P1 and P2, you get a new meter when it evolves. So, even if you fill it completely as a child, it won't be 100% full when it evolves into a teenager. You're not necessarily losing discipline, it's just gotten older and requires more. There just wasn't enough room for a huge discipline bar on the old tamas :)

Reactions: Iza
On P1 and P2, you get a new meter when it evolves. So, even if you fill it completely as a child, it won't be 100% full when it evolves into a teenager. You're not necessarily losing discipline, it's just gotten older and requires more. There just wasn't enough room for a huge discipline bar on the old tamas :)
Makes sense ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back