Christmas Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade27

Reaction score
Merry Christmas!!!

I was a little surprised to find no Christmas theme group hatch going on.

I would like to start a group hatch this Friday the 22nd. Please let me know if you want to join!

The more the merrier! :D

Group Hatch Rules

1. Anyone can join with any Tamagotchi they have

2. The hatch is for one generation only. (your welcome to do more, but I'm only doing 1 generation.)

3. you can start from any generation, (no resetting your tama)

4. The most important rule! Try doing Christmas theme things with your Tama! Be creative with this one! Christmas themes can be virtual (on the tama itself) or in real life (in the environment)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not. I'll join when my tama has a baby (2nd generation). She's 5 now so I'm expecting the matchmaker soon.

How fortunate this hatch starts on my official vacation day. I'll join with my Mini and Akai. As for my Christmas activity, I'll be making a nativity scene with my tamas XD I've been thinking about this for awhile and probably wouldn't have attempted it if it wasn't for your specific instruction. I also might decide to have a few custom Tamagotchi stand tutorials, depending on how I go about the nativity scene and what else I get up to.

I'll join in!
Edit: I'll be doing my blue V2 instead because I haven't run it in a long time

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back