How do you care for your tama's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksh12july34

Reaction score
How do you care for your tamagotchis?

Do you have a specific way you store them to keep them safe?

How do you clean their screens?

Do you use pouches or screen protectors?

I keep most of my tamas in a clear container so they can be safe when I'm not playing with them. Recently I found a misplaced M!x thats screen is really dusty and kind of gross so I'll probably get some glasses cleaner and do my best to wipe it off, hopefully that works!

I keep them in my pocket or in a pocket in my bag, without keys or coins or anything that might scratch them. If they have some light scratches (my tama was used when I got it) I polish the screen with Displex. I don't use pouches although I'd like to find a good small one... And I don't use a screen protector. I've tried, but it wouldn't stick at all.

My inactive Tamagotchis are simply collected in a box without their batteries while all my other active tamas are in stands I made myself (one is made out of an altoid tin, another out of an egg carton, and another made out of cardboard). Usually if they are in limbo - whether paused or an unnamed crying baby - they will still stay in the stand till I choose to deactivate them. If I want to take them with me, I will either take them in a small pouch (originally purposed for a portable USB drive) or in a jewelry case with a small divider. Occasionally, I have used mittens to protect my tamas. I have thought of making custom cases for my tamas but I'll probably make them cloth pouches instead.

Small scratches don't really bother me but I have heard of allot of people using some kind Displex to remove scratches. I suppose if I could I would remove scratches but unless it is really bad, it doesn't bother me. The only tama-maintance I've done is cleaning off the button contacts for my previously unresponsive V3. I'll eventually have to clean underneath the screens of my V3, V4, and V4.5. I have seen screen protectors selling but I'm not sure if I'll ever get any.

Usually what I hear of taking caring of the physical Tamagotchi devices is mostly removing scratches, cleaning button contacts, and replacing/removing stripped screws and batteries. Unless the Tamagotchi gets broken, there is not much needed to do to take of Tamagotchi besides cleaning button contacts and removing scratches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back