COMMENTS OK

Penguin-keeper's Zoo

comments ok tamagotchi log zoo

• Please log in to reply

Penguin-keeper

• penguin-keeper user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2018 - 12:16 PM ( #86 )

MGA Penguin: The penguin became sick last night, but it was right after he fell asleep, so unfortunately I didn't get to see whether or not there's a special animation or symbol for when he's sick. Reason being, when things happen after he falls asleep, you still only see the sleeping animation.

I almost feel like I missed out, if there is one - after all, every single animation on this virtual pet (barring the discipline one) is absolutely adorable!

Edited by Penguin-keeper, 17 March 2018 - 12:17 PM.

Penguin-keeper

Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:51 PM ( #87 )

MGA Penguin: The penguin reached old-age and said goodbye, today - rather literally.

OhkqcQL.gif

And I think that that's a fitting end to my virtual pet log.

Thanks for reading, everybody! :D

• hech777, Unakachi and Hoky like this

Berryitchi

• berryitchi user photo

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:44 PM ( #88 )

Aw, RIP Bill.   :(   I don't always have much time so I may try and get a Mini... and if it's forgiving that's good.   :D   But not if I get bored and try to kill it.   B)   (Yes, I have an evil side)

• Unakachi and Penguin-keeper like this

Penguin-keeper

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:32 PM ( #89 )

Aw, RIP Bill.   :(   I don't always have much time so I may try and get a Mini... and if it's forgiving that's good.   :D   But not if I get bored and try to kill it.   B)   (Yes, I have an evil side)

The Minis are very forgiving and very hardy, and they seem to hang around for ages even if you don't want them to! :lol: They're ideal if you don't always have a lot of free time.

Do you have a particular shell-design in mind?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COMMENTS OK, comments ok, tamagotchi log, zoo