JapanYouWant Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place...

I'd like to know if anyone from Canada has ever ordered from JapanYouWant. There are two Tamagotchis I would like to purchase, but I have a few questions.

1. In what currency is the price listed? Is it already in CAD because I'm in Canada or is it in another currency?
2. How long did shipping take for your order?
3. If you've had any problems with JapanYouWant, what were they and how were they resolved?

Thank you!

First of all, I wish I knew about this website earlier.

Second, the prices are in fact in the US Dollar. I tested this by "buying" and when it logged into my pay pal it told me the currency conversion. Then I simply didn't continue the purchase

One of the shipping options estimated 5 to 7 days, but that might of been an express option or something.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place...

I'd like to know if anyone from Canada has ever ordered from JapanYouWant. There are two Tamagotchis I would like to purchase, but I have a few questions.

1. In what currency is the price listed? Is it already in CAD because I'm in Canada or is it in another currency?

2. How long did shipping take for your order?

3. If you've had any problems with JapanYouWant, what were they and how were they resolved?

Thank you!
Hey! I just want to know, did you ever end up buying from Japan you want, as I am from canada and would like to know how long the shipping took for your order :)

I did order, but I can't recall how long the delivery took. I tried looking everywhere I could for any record of when I got them, but I guess I never posted about it anywhere or sent a message to anyone. I only have the purchase date. Sorry. That being said, I remember that it was still winter and I ordered in January, so it was definitely less than two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back