Tamagotchi PC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meenah

Reaction score
I've had a Tamagotchi for a while and I still haven't figured out the PC thing and what it does and I was wondering if anyone could help me figure it out.

Thank you.

Which tamagotchi? There are several with a PC option, but on most of them the PC option doesn't work anymore since the websites got shut down. Except on the M!X, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only models I have with a PC function are the V3-V5, though I know the V6 has it as well. On all of these models, there was an online website where the Tamagotchi could visit if the PC option was selected, play games and purchase items to get codes, and then return back to the device. These codes could then be inputted into the Password function ("Special" on the V5) to unlock items on the physical device. As the servers for those websites are down, the PC function is unusable.

Except on the M!X, I think.
Yeah, the M!x site still works, but you have to say you're in Japan when you register to actually get in. On top of that, you need to get a Japanese typing option for your computer and even then entering the password from one to the other is super duper sketchy if it works at all. The effort is not worth the reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back