Vinny's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinnsea

Reaction score
Vinny's Log

Hi! I'm Vinny / vinnsea / vinfetti!
Some info on me & my experience with Tamagotchis since this is also my first post here... :
I've used and played with Tamagotchis since I was very young. My mom received one at a party, and since I was a selfish child I ended up taking it from her and playing with it myself! After I followed the connection line until the U.S. 4~4.5 + Familitchi, around the time I started looking at sites like this where everyone was mentioning UraTamas and EnTamas.

Onto the Log itself:
26329876_2077163325838531_3553020401514708992_n.jpg

These are the Tamagotchis I'll be running- The Sanrio & 20th Anniversary MIX. Rewinding to about 2 weeks ago, I got the Anniversary MIX first and ran it. I even got to the 3rd generation (Toddler) but then my Sanrio MIX came in and I couldn't resist starting it up, so I reset the Anniversary one to unlock Mermaid Palace!

tumblr_p2z1apjhmk1w0oajeo1_1280.png
tumblr_p2z1apjhmk1w0oajeo2_r1_1280.png
(Here's unlocking Mermaid Palace as well, 'cause why not!)
I'll be posting more soon! Thank you!

Vinny's Log
Good morning!​
I'll start with the stuff that happened yesterday(which wasn't much, mind you!):

After unlocking Mermaid Palace with my Sanrio M!X, I had Milly go and get two conch shells!

One for her, the other for Bella. Also, Bella got Flower Hills unlocked.

Right after, 8PM hit and they both passed out for the night!

tumblr_p2z1apjhmk1w0oajeo3_r1_500.png
tumblr_p2z1apjhmk1w0oajeo4_r2_500.png

Fast foward to about 7AM when they both woke up and evolved:

tumblr_p2z1apjhmk1w0oajeo5_r1_500.png

I put them both in the daycare until about 11AM when I actually woke up, but they're so cute! I'm just slightly intimidated by how quickly they evolve though compared to the P's.

Now, 11:40-ishAM, they both unlocked Gozaru Village!

tumblr_p2z1apjhmk1w0oajeo6_r1_1280.png

(Not shown prior: Unlocking Flower Hills with Milly! I found it a bit redundant especially when the Sanrio M!X has Melody Forest? Oh well, I like it anyway. :D )

I don't plan on doing much else today; I CAN unlock other things but I'd rather try and take things slowly. I have the time(and the batteries)!

See you tomorrow!

Vinny's Log
Y'know that thing I said, like... Not planning to do anything today? I may have lied accidentally. :p

Starting from about 4 hours ago, 3pm-ish:

tumblr_p2z1apjhmk1w0oajeo7_r1_1280.png

Bella and Milly had a quick play session- I like seeing the little animations they do!

tumblr_p2z1apjhmk1w0oajeo8_r1_1280.png

And I didn't mention it, but I got Twin Star Land unlocked, too. (As well as Berry Town)

tumblr_p2z1apjhmk1w0oajeo9_r1_400.png

Now at about 6:30~7pm:

tumblr_p2z1apjhmk1w0oajeo10_r1_540.png

Milly evolved! :D I wasn't expecting this in the slightest, because again: they just evolved this morning! In fact, I don't think Bella will be evolving tonight, so that's a bit odd. But! Regardless!

Going into the garden, she unlocked Melody Forest. (And Bella is super asleep.)

tumblr_p31cjii6sA1w0oajeo1_540.png

And since I'm sure Milly is going to sleep in about an hour, I'm going to call it quits for the day for real this time!

See you tomorrow!

Vinny's Log
Good morning! This will be the last entry for Gen1 on both Tamagotchis! So that's exciting.

tumblr_p31cjii6sA1w0oajeo2_r1_1280.png

Firstly, Bella evolved! Also into a Lovelytchi. I made her pink, but my phone's camera had a really hard time picking it up! :(

I also had them get promptly married. (Well, after Bella unlocked the Laboratory.)

tumblr_p31cjii6sA1w0oajeo3_r1_1280.png

I had already planned on getting Milly married to Morijikatchi, but was pleasantly surprised when he proposed to her first! I already bought the ring though. :p

tumblr_p31cjii6sA1w0oajeo4_r1_1280.png

Bella, however... I did manage to get them married first try, but I was debating over Kuromametchi or Kikitchi for about an hour before I did.

But I figured with Kuromametchi, I might get more some different results compared to Morijikatchi or Kikitchi.

tumblr_p31cjii6sA1w0oajeo5_r1_400.png

Other than that, that's the end of Gen1!

Updates will become a bit more sparse from here on out because the Anniversary M!X mostly has things to do around Gen3! I'll take pictures of evolutions though. :D Excited to see how the babies turn out!

Vinny's Log
Good afternoon! Gen2 reached adult stage today! So here's the summary:

tumblr_p36ezbpgUo1w0oajeo1_500.png

Bella and Milly had boys who I'm calling Enry(Anniversary M!X) and Finn(Sanrio M!X)! I love the babies on the Sanrio M!X, too cute.

tumblr_p36ezbpgUo1w0oajeo2_r1_500.png

They evolved an hour later, leaving me a bit confused on where the Kuchi lips came from on Enry, and the Cinnamon Roll eyes+Hello Kitty nose on Finn...

Though Finn is unbearably cute, I didn't want him to grow up ;_;

The next morning, before they were meant to evolve into teens, I had Finn unlock the last location, Puro Land!

tumblr_p36ezbpgUo1w0oajeo3_r1_500.png

...Then they evolved!

tumblr_p36ezbpgUo1w0oajeo4_r1_500.png

(Look me in the eyes and tell me they're not adorable. I dare you. :D )

HOWEVER I did literally nothing during their teen stage. I don't even know who I want them to marry yet.

Now, this morning:

tumblr_p36ezbpgUo1w0oajeo5_r1_1280.png

Enry is adorable and pink and I'm very pleased about that. I'm a little confused as to why Finn ended up blue, but I love him regardless!

Now that they're adults I really need to consider who they'll marry; I was thinking Nijifuwatchi for Finn(I wanna keep up the fluffiness!) and Mimitchi for Enry? Possibly. I'll have a heck of a time befriending Mimitchi since I rarely see her in Tamagotchi Town. And I have four other characters to dig through for Nijifuwatchi in the Sanrio M!X;; Oh well..

Hope your day's going well! I'll keep trying to take pictures of anything interesting! (or just evolutions!)

Latest posts

Back