Photo
- - - - -

Bandai America Releases 2017 Tamagotchi Mini Wave 2 (Series 2)

• Please log in to reply

Hoky

• hoky user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:19 PM ( #18 )

Thanks for the tip! I've been hitting up WalMart for the new wave of transformers, so it'll be easy to add that in, too. I wonder if Target puts them near nerf stuff too?

nursinggirl747

• nursinggirl747 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:22 PM ( #19 )

The tamagotchi mini wave 2 are now available in both Walmart's near me today. I have been looking everyday for a week for these. I checked Walmart twice today and the second time they had them displayed. 3 displays total at my Walmart, two in toys one in Easter section. There seams to be only one flocked tamagotchi per display. Ohio area.

Edited by nursinggirl747, 06 March 2018 - 08:23 PM.

• hech777 and Hoky like this

patitchu

• patitchu user photo

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:51 AM ( #20 )

Target already has the Series 3 minis! I haven't seen them on the official Tamagotchi site yet but I've found them both in person and on the Target site.

nursinggirl747

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:05 PM ( #21 )

patitchu I saw those at Target also I wonder if they are series 3 or from series 1 special for target only. 

Hoky

• hoky user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:17 PM ( #22 )

Out here in MN, they've been popping up in most Walmarts. Tonight, I picked up the white and red one and the blue flocked one. I figured I can use the flocked one as exposure therapy or whatever to get me over some of my tactile quirks. It's not as 'bristly' feeling as I find a lot of flocked things to be, but it's still definitely distracting. The sound also seems a little different? Can't quite say how since I only had a chance to feed my little guy before he konked out immediately for the night. XD

It seems like there's a LOT on the end-cap displays, and they're just kinda at the end of whatever aisle. Mine was actually at the end of the action figure aisle, so *shrug*.

cmarie

• cmarie user photo

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:01 PM ( #23 )

I just ordered two the other day online from Walmart because it was so hard to find any the first round in my area.  There would either be no display at all or one completely sold out.  I really want to find one of the flocked ones though, so I may have to try our Walmart to see because they don't have them listed online.  

• Hoky likes this

nursinggirl747

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:15 PM ( #24 )

So this news from Bandai America http://us.tamagotchi...th-more-colors/ does launch mean in stores now? I know we have spotted them at Target but will they be available elsewhere I wonder.
  • cmarie likes this

cmarie

• cmarie user photo

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:31 PM ( #25 )

So this news from Bandai America http://us.tamagotchi...th-more-colors/ does launch mean in stores now? I know we have spotted them at Target but will they be available elsewhere I wonder.

Yep, I saw them firsthand at EVERY Target I went to last weekend out here in California.  Walmart had the Series 2 ones and Target had Series 3. I have not found them in any other stores out here.

Berryitchi

• berryitchi user photo

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:07 PM ( #26 )

Ah, I LOVE the swirly one!!  I'm going to try and get one soon!   ^_^