Tamatown RP(looking for roles)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toxic_Makiko

Reaction score
We all miss Tamatown,right?How about making a roleplay of it,using all of our favourite characters?You can use any Tamagotchi character you want,an Oc or even characters from other series!(you can invent places,too)

Rules:

1.No bullying and harassment,only if it's meant to be a roleplay(Ex.:Righttchi bullying Mametchi)

2.No inappropiate topics and swearing(or offensive language).Little violence is allowed(slapping,scratching or punching),but not bloody violence!

3.Do not spam!

4.Do not overuse another role(you can use it,but just a little)

5.Pop cultural references are allowed here,but not ones to adult/teen shows/media

6.No scam links allowed!

7.Only SOME characters can be gay,but don't take advantage of that!

8.You can select more that one role,if you want.

9.Just make sure the story makes sense XD

10.Have fun! :'D

You will get kicked if you don't follow the rules.If you don't have fun,you can leave the roleplay.Everyone can go afk and other "tamas" can "borrow" their role while they're afk.

I will play Makiko,Flowertchi,Yumemitchi and Ginjirotchi(Roles can be swapped,but ONLY before the RP starts!)

Just tell me what role do you want.Everyone can join!(I want as many Tamas as possible in the roleplay)

Catch you later! :D :D :D :D

Makiko.png

Flowertchi.gif

Ginjirotchi_blue.png

Yumemitchi_m!x-0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
do you still want to do this? i'm kind of an rp beginner, but i'm interested if it's still going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back