Best place to buy tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ringabel

Reaction score
HI! Just wondering, where's the cheapest place to get a tamagotchi?

I usually get mine from amazon or ebay but the newer versions can get quite pricey. I've been dying to get my hands on a tamagotchi music star! Anyone have any ideas on where I can get one for cheap? Thanks!!!

For Japanese versions it's japanyouwant.com. For the english versions, facebook groups are probably your best bet.

Japanyouwant has listed some english models before, but each time they did that they were met with a lot of criticism for overpricing them (even though they still were put on for less than ebay or amazon prices), though I've never seen them list a Music Star.

So, going off of your mention of FB groups... any recommendations? I sorta have facebook (I have my wife on it, and then it's all just transformer and gundam news feeds), and I tried to join some Tama groups, but as soon as I tried, they just vanished. Are a lot invite only?

Also, I second the Japan You Want recommendation. Got my Morino from there. They're great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back