Hey Tamas! I SHIPPYA Together (Part 2!) with pictures!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniTamastar

Reaction score
4th February 2018

Ah Hey Guys! Shippya(DaniTamaStar) here!

It has been a year since I started my log which I kept running for like 3 months. I have been catching up on TamaTalk for the past couple of months and I have read so many logs so I have been inspired to start logging again! I want to start fresh with this new log however as when I read my old log I cringe so much. So here is part 2 of Hey Tamas! I SHIPPYA together!

Right now, I am running my Blue iD and my Blue Melody m!x. I may change things up but I want to be more committed to what I run. In my last log I changed the tamas every 2 posts so I hope to run the tamas longer. However I may switch out the iD as in a tamagotchi discord server I am in they are starting a challenge where we all try to get a tama to reach 10 generations and it sounds fun so I want to join in on it.

Anyway, LETS BEGIN!

Tamagotchi iD

I put batteries in my iD on Friday (today is Sunday) and I pressed download and saw a perfect care mametchi looking right back at me! I still had the custom basement background that was featured in my last log. Anyway, I changed the date and noticed I haven't ran this iD since June! Anyway here is some pictures of mametchi I managed to take!

20180204_174119.jpg
20180204_174258.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality, I haven't taken pictures like this for a while!

Anyway, mametchi has 3 out of 4 tamatomos and I have been running him all weekend so I am hoping that he gets his 5th one soon! That is pretty much all that happened with mametchi today!

Current Stats:

Gen: 3

Money: 9999G ( I cheated and used EZGotchi Sorry!)

Character: Mametchi

Hunger: Full

Happiness:Full

Weight: 63g

Tamagotchi m!x

I hatched this girl on Friday. I have been making sure she gets perfect care. I am not sure what her character is called but right now she is a teen. She should be evolving into an adult today though!

20180204_174214.jpg

I hope to do more when she evolves into an adult. That is when Patchi Forest can get unlocked. There is a location there where there is a chance to earn 1000G so I am hoping I can do more once I get more money on it. I have been playing games and saving up too! That is pretty much all for today though!

Current Stats:

Gen: 1

Character: I am not sure. Any help by commenting would be greatly appreciated!

Hunger: Half full

Happy: Half full

That is all for now! Thanks for reading! I hope I can continue this log.

-DaniTamaStar

Shippya

Continued, 4th February 2018

Hey Guys!

So about the whole changing tamas thing... yeah uh. I have decided to switch out the Blue iD for a White 4U. I know! I suck at this! But I have a good reason. The 10 gen challenge has started on the discord server! So I entered my white 4U. I have a phone that works with the 4U so i can beam a different character for each generation. 10 gens is the goal! So hopefully, if things go to plan, i should be running this 4U for a while heh. I have taken pictures of the hatching process so lets go!

Withdrawn: Blue iD replaced with White 4U

Tamagotchi 10 Generation Challenge! Tamagotchi 4U

Okay so I took the batteries out the iD and put them in the 4U I pressed resume to see what character I had last: it was the Maisutachi from my last log (Memories, painful memories) so I decided to reset it. So here we go!

20180204_193942.jpg

So i put in my name as Dan with swirls on both ends because why not

20180204_194321.jpg

And i got greeted with an egg!

20180204_192410.jpg

After a while it hatched and I got a girl! I will update on what toddler she evolved into on my next post!

Thanks for reading the update!

-Shippya

DaniTamaStar

Haha, I just recommended you get a 4U after your comment in my log only to come here and see you already have one. I'm glad you're running it again! I can't wait to see how she grows.

Monday 5th February 2018

Hey Guys! Shippya (DaniTamaStar) here! A lot has happened since I left you yesterday. So lets get started with todays post!

Tamagotchi m!x

When my m!x pet woke up this morning, I heard the familiar evolution beep! She was evolving! I must have done really well this first time because I got a perfect care Lovelitchi!

20180205_154157.jpg

Ta daa!!~

I think to make this log easier I am going to name her! I am really liking the name Sunny! So from now on this Lovelitchi is going to be called Sunny!

I realized that she is now an adult so I took her outside and an animation played! Patchi Forest has now been unlocked! I had to scramble to get my phone to snap pictures for the log but in the end I only managed to get one

20180205_153709.jpg

Sorry for the really bad quality guys!

Anyway I immediately knew where I wanted to go as this wasn't my first time running a m!x. I wanted to take my chances and see if i could win any coins! So I went to the weird sand place(???) and this small lil character immediately started to bury Sunny. In the end it found 1000G so we were both happy in the end!

20180205_153606.jpg
20180205_153453.jpg

If anyone could let me know what the ladybug character(??? im so sorry) is actually called that would be wonderful!

Anyway! That is pretty much all that happened today! M!xs don't really have any tamatomo items but I think I will keep Sunny for a couple more days. Maybe I will marry Sunny the same time as I marry the 4U. So next gen they can grow up together.

10 Generations Challenge! Tamagotchi 4U

Okay so not much really happened with the 4U today. I had to leave it with the babysitter today as I had school. Anyway, yesterday right before she went to bed, she evolved into Pannacotchi!

20180205_155435.jpg

Tonight, I will try to get the skill events so she can learn them. Tomorrow I also want her to use the items I beamed over so she can evolve into the character I want. However, I want that to be a surprise. I have decided to name her Wendy (after my bias from Red Velvet)

Anyway, that is all for now. See you all in the next post!

-Shippya

DaniTamaStar

Tuesday 6th February

Hey Guys! Shippya here!

Today was a pretty average day for Sunny and Wendy. So lets get underway with the log!

Tamagotchi m!x

I decided I wanted to change things around for Sunny so I decided to renovate her room!

20180206_154938.jpg

I went for the flower background so I could unlock the flower location!

Shortly after they renovated Sunny's room, flowers suddenly started to surround Sunny!

20180206_154914.jpg
20180206_154858.jpg

The flowers took her to Flower Hills! So a new location has been unlocked

20180206_154836.jpg

While at flower hills, Sunny met Flowertchi!

To end the day, Sunny decided to head on over to Tamagotchi Town and meet her friend Mametchi

20180206_155446.jpg

Love is in the air maybe?~

Tamagotchi 10 Generation Challenge! Tamagotchi 4U

To evolve Wendy into the character I want I had to beam over this item:

20180206_154004.jpg

And have Wendy play with it 3 times!

20180206_154026.jpg

Wendy seemed really happy when I bought it for her~

20180206_154046.jpg
20180206_154104.jpg

Here she is writing a song about her friends perhaps?

Anyway, that is all that happened with my 4U today!

So that ends today's post! Thank you for reading!

-Shippya

DaniTamaStar

Okay! Lets get caught up!!

Wednesday 7th February 2018

Tamagotchi m!x

From February 7th - 8th I didn't take any pictures of the m!x. Nothing really happened as I did want to marry my 4U and m!x at the same time but other things happened (you will find out as you read the log!) So I kept Sunny for a couple of days and didn't do much other than basic care.

Tamagotchi 4U

Okay so Wendy evolved this morning! I knew exactly who she would evolve into! Tadaa~ its Pianitchi!

*I thought I took a picture of her evolving but I cannot find it! Sorry!*

Thursday February 8th 2018

Tamagotchi 4U

Wendy was not able to learn the skills. So I woke up and there was trash anywhere! She really is my child!

20180208_070502.jpg

Friday 9th February 2018

Ah! I have a week off now! Things will be more relaxed for the next week and I hope to do more with my tamas.

Tamagotchi 4U

I still have to wait like another 2 days before I can marry off Wendy. So today I decided to get her clover items! Luckily for me, all her items were on the app so I didn't have to guess anything.

First off was the keyboard thing!

20180209_182026.jpg

Then was the coffee from the tamacafe.

*Which I don't have pictures for...where did they go?*

Then was the hat! Wendy looks really cute in it!

20180209_183208.jpg
20180209_183227.jpg
*Image Corruption-Nice -_- *

Finally, I have all the happy symbols! Wendy already had the 48Hour care one.

20180209_183252.jpg

Tamagotchi m!x

Today was a big day for Sunny! She and Mametchi got really close. So we both decided that she should try and propose to him! So we went to TamaDepa and bought a ring.

20180209_184957.jpg

The train ride to Tamagotchi Town was very nerve wrecking. She greeted Mametchi and asked the big question...

20180209_185011.jpg

and he said yes!!

20180209_185029.jpg

And they were married! I am happy to see Sunny grown up!

They now have a boy named RM and I cannot wait to see how his life goes!

20180209_185054.jpg
20180209_185116.jpg

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the wait!

-Shippya

DaniTamaStar

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back