Mirai Scope 50questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
I just got a Mirai scope and I was hoping someone could help. Cant read the text and its text heavy... does anyone have a translation of the 50 question? Im pretty sure the Human player is different questions... idk.

Oh and Hi! Lol. Bakery life and pazcki

There is very little information about the Mirai Scope besides its premise and you are probably right that the questions are different, as on Vpets.org it is mentioned that the website for the Human Player quiz has a separate option for the Mirai Scope. Your best bet would be trying to see if questions from the Mirai Scope might match the questions on the Human Player and using Google translate's feature to draw Japanese (the little pencil at the lower left corner of the window once Japanese is selected) to manually translate questions. Google translate will at least give you a rough idea about what the question is asking.

There's a guide for the Mirai Scope here, which seems to cover a lot of its content.

I just stumbled across it and remembered this thread - I hope that it's useful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back