Urgent Question about pausing a V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porg

Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

Sorry for the rather rushed/seemingly obvious question in regards to my V3! I am heading away for a week or so and I cannot bring my Tamagotchi(s) with me! :( I have seen that there is a pause function on the clock of my V3 - if I go to set the time/pause it by holding A and C, will this also pause my Tamagotchis life/growth? As I really, really do not want the little guy to die! Also- will it affect/harm him in any way?

I have googled it, but without much luck. It mostly just states that you can 'pause' the Tamagotchi- but there seems to be no clarification on if it is a 'full' pause. :(

I've left this awfully late, as things have been hectic whilst I have been sorting things out for my trip. I leave shortly, so if anyone could give me any insight into this or a clear answer, I would be incredibly grateful. :) I've never owned a V3 up until now and I haven't heard of the pause function before either (not even on my P2/P2/Older Tamagotchis- eep!). I just used to get babysitters whilst in school. :lol:

If pausing isn't an option, I just might have to try and sneak Little Isaac with me! :unsure:

Thanks again everyone and sorry for all of the questions I have been posting lately.

On the V3 you can pause it by holding down both A and B at the same time.

While paused it will halt the character's growth and it will not lose happiness or become hungry so it will not die.

I don't think setting the clock will fully pause it, just stops the clock.

Nazogotchi25 - Ah! Thank you so much. Do I just press A and B at the usual screen or on the clock screen? You are a life saver, thank you so, so much! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nazogotchi25 - Ah! Thank you so much. Do I just press A and B at the usual screen or on the clock screen? You are a life saver, thank you so, so much! :wub:
You press it at the normal display of the virtual pet, not on the clock screen. It'll show a message to let you know that it's paused, which will remain there until you unpause it, so there'll be no question about whether or not it worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back