Strange screen on my M!x, appeared suddenly, can’t do anything!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vgamer1991

Reaction score
Ok so I have a M!x, Melody version, and yesterday my 7th Gen tamagotchi became an adult. He didnt have a sweetheart yet so today I sent him to meet a girl. Several times I sent him to Patchi Forest trying to meet with the orange female living there. But eventually I came to this odd screen of something that MIGHT be a spaceship and some writing that I cant read. I think he might have suddenly run away but I cant just reset it by pressing A and C, and I cant do anything else. I want to post the pic I just took but I just joined and dont know how. I might figure it out later. Can someone possibly help?

I used Googles Translate app and got Please change the punch! Um, I think that last word should be batteries...

Yeah, if it's a white screen with a yellow cylindrical dude on it, that's the battery change screen. :D

PGW2ZOI.jpg

That, right?

Men... I was having the same issue. I did google translate it but its like a riddle... XD Thanks for reply for this trend:)

The message is MEANT to say wait for your Tama to wake up ( I think) so just wait and see! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back