How not to get Mametchi in IdL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eled

Reaction score
I had 5 male characters in my IdL. And 4 of them were Mametchi. I got prince Mametchi twice now, and I am about to get the third. I did not helped the toddler with the bathroom, which is said to trigger the special growth. What am I doing wrong? Is there any other special ways that lead to a Mametchi? Thank you.

Mametchi always grows up when there are 0-1 care mistakes, so guess you're not making any care mistakes. Not taking the toddler to the bathroom doesn't count as a care mistake (you can have 6 poops on the screen and they won't trigger a care mistake at all).

Care mistake happens when you let your tama get either it's hunger or happiness meter empty and calls you to take care of it, and if you ignore it for long enough (I think 20 minutes), the attention call icon turns off- that's a care mistake.

As for Prince Mametchi, he isn't a special growth stage. He is a Henshin Jo change. If you give him a crown and take him to the Henshin Jo place he will change into it. So no poop shenanigans are needed for him, if that's what you mean.

take different levels of care to the toddler in order to get a different teen that doesn't lead to mametchi there are 2 babies, 2 toddlers and 3 teens for each gender each teen can evolve into a set of adults or get more than 1 care miss during the teen stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back