* * * * * 1 votes

Tamagotchi Plushes Appearing On Shelves

tamagotchi plushes

• Please log in to reply

Penguin-keeper

• penguin-keeper user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:48 AM ( #18 )

It makes me think that Tamas naturally speak in squeaks and beeps like the toy noises.  *ignores anime.*

That's why I think that it's a really cool touch. It's so cute!

• Jemsey likes this

assbread

• assbread user photo

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:19 AM ( #19 )

It's now available on the Gamestop shop online!

• Penguin-keeper likes this

TheYatagarasu

• theyatagarasu user photo

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:57 PM ( #20 )

I got my Mimitchi on Amazon! Also, I found the squeaker by accident, and I love it. It makes me think that Tamas naturally speak in squeaks and beeps like the toy noises.  *ignores anime.*

I played the Tamagotchi Corner Shop DS games and because of that, I think that Tamas talk in Animal-Crossing-esque "badabadabadabada" gibberish noises  :D  But oh my goodness, I've had this plushie for almost 2 months and only found the squeaker after I read this thread.  Now I'm annoying Mr. Yatagarasu with it. 

I don't think I noticed it because I have the Mametchi plush and the squeaker is in the middle of his face, not his body, and I wasn't going around punching Mametchi in the face...

• Purimatchi!, Penguin-keeper and Jemsey like this

Penguin-keeper

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:54 AM ( #21 )

I don't think I noticed it because I have the Mametchi plush and the squeaker is in the middle of his face, not his body, and I wasn't going around punching Mametchi in the face...

That's the same reason that I didn't notice it - it's in the middle of Mimitchi's face, too. :lol:

assbread

• assbread user photo

Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:03 PM ( #22 )

Tbh, the reason I noticed that they had squeakers, was because I was punching them in the face.  :mellow:

• Purimatchi!, Penguin-keeper and Eggiweg like this

InCyberspace

• incyberspace user photo

Posted 20 May 2018 - 08:38 PM ( #23 )

When are these going to appear in UK stores?

Penguin-keeper

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:04 AM ( #24 )

When are these going to appear in UK stores?

It would be nice if they did, but I wouldn't bank on them ever doing so - they're produced by an American company, most likely for the American market.

It's easy to import them, anyway - Amazon.com ships them here for a reasonable price, as long as you go for the option that's shipped from and sold by Amazon.com themselves. That's how I got my Mimitchi.

Hapihapitchi

• hapihapitchi user photo

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:56 PM ( #25 )

Ooh, I was planning to buy one on amazon but looks like they're way cheaper at gamestop!

No one seems to be talking about the Ginjirotchi one, which is the cutest imo.

The squeaker is an interestingt touch, my dog will DEFINITELY be interested. o.o might have to get him one so he'll leave mine alone; I'll never be able to squeak it in the house without him bounding over to see what the noise is all about!

These plushies definitely give me new hope for products to come, gonna check around to see if I can find any at my local gamestop!

• Penguin-keeper and assbread like this

lochness

• lochness user photo

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:07 PM ( #26 )

Has anyone seen these in Canada?

• Code_Name_Geek likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi, plushes