* * * * * 1 votes

Tamagotchi Plushes Appearing On Shelves

tamagotchi plushes

• Please log in to reply

Penguin-keeper

• penguin-keeper user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:48 AM ( #18 )

It makes me think that Tamas naturally speak in squeaks and beeps like the toy noises.  *ignores anime.*

That's why I think that it's a really cool touch. It's so cute!

• Jemsey likes this

assbread

• assbread user photo

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:19 AM ( #19 )

It's now available on the Gamestop shop online!

• Penguin-keeper likes this

TheYatagarasu

• theyatagarasu user photo

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:57 PM ( #20 )

I got my Mimitchi on Amazon! Also, I found the squeaker by accident, and I love it. It makes me think that Tamas naturally speak in squeaks and beeps like the toy noises.  *ignores anime.*

I played the Tamagotchi Corner Shop DS games and because of that, I think that Tamas talk in Animal-Crossing-esque "badabadabadabada" gibberish noises  :D  But oh my goodness, I've had this plushie for almost 2 months and only found the squeaker after I read this thread.  Now I'm annoying Mr. Yatagarasu with it. 

I don't think I noticed it because I have the Mametchi plush and the squeaker is in the middle of his face, not his body, and I wasn't going around punching Mametchi in the face...

• Penguin-keeper and Jemsey like this

Penguin-keeper

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:54 AM ( #21 )

I don't think I noticed it because I have the Mametchi plush and the squeaker is in the middle of his face, not his body, and I wasn't going around punching Mametchi in the face...

That's the same reason that I didn't notice it - it's in the middle of Mimitchi's face, too. :lol:

assbread

• assbread user photo

Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:03 PM ( #22 )

Tbh, the reason I noticed that they had squeakers, was because I was punching them in the face.  :mellow:

• Penguin-keeper and Eggiweg like this

InCyberspace

• incyberspace user photo

Posted 20 May 2018 - 08:38 PM ( #23 )

When are these going to appear in UK stores?

Penguin-keeper

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:04 AM ( #24 )

When are these going to appear in UK stores?

It would be nice if they did, but I wouldn't bank on them ever doing so - they're produced by an American company, most likely for the American market.

It's easy to import them, anyway - Amazon.com ships them here for a reasonable price, as long as you go for the option that's shipped from and sold by Amazon.com themselves. That's how I got my Mimitchi.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi, plushes