Petz 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYatagarasu

Reaction score
Does anyone remember or still play this virtual pet game where you can have a horde of googly-eyed housepets? One of the very best ever made IMO, and suprisingly functional on newer operating systems.

I run a virtual cattery where I breed Himalayans (Persian x Siamese), and if anyone wants to adopt I can send you pics of the kittens and the .pet file for the one you choose!

Yeah, I loved to play it back in the day! It was fun, and yes, one of the best pet breeding games with a pretty nice community. It's amazing how "real" they behave, and how unique each pet is. I loved downloading weird combo animals as well.

The weird combo animals were the best. Users made everything from Petz based on actual obscure dog / cat breeds to eye-burning rainbow tigerwolf horrors.

Petz 5 is one of my favorite games! The base game itself is great, but the hex breeds are what have kept me interested all these years. All the hex breeds are amazing...though it looks like many of the big sites went down in the last year or so. :( Still, it's so much fun breeding all the hexies together and seeing what strange combos they make. I had some Ammit/Gryphon hyrids that were my favorites for a long time.

Anyway, I'd love to adopt a Himalayan, if possible!

I used to love these games! I've been tempted to start them up again. I still have a bunch of pets saved somewhere, too. :wub:

Ohh yess! I used to be so addicted to Petz back in the days! I'd love to install it again :) Though I don't really have enough memory on my laptop right now! I should do something about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back