Mini Tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unakachi

Reaction score
I should of started this before pulling the tab to activate my new Mini Tama. Today I got an Egg White Mini Tamagotchi from a local gamestop for 16.99 USD. Currently in it's Babytchi stage I am calling it Yūki-tchi until it grows into it's adult stage. I look forward to see what comes next. When I try to use the image extension it says I am not able to use it here. I do have pictures though. Hopefully soon I can share them with all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2-1 of Yūki-tchi's life. Today is surprising. Sense Yūki-tchi started out yesterday, they will grow into an adultchi today in a couple hours. Adding into that Yūki-tchi is barely in a bad mood anymore! Sadly I haven't fully figured out how to get pictures up yet. Yūki-tchi is being taken care of very well as I type this up. Not much in the term off messes from them either. I will post an update later on to let you all know what Yūki-tchi grows into. This will be an exciting day from that alone to me.

Day 2-2: Yūki-tchi has finally grew into their adult form! I managed to get Maskutchi from my care. It is surprising to see I got that one even though I thought I cared a lot for it. Oh well I am just proud of Yūki-tchi finally growing up. I am not sure what Maskutchi will grow into, but I know I will be in for a very fun week. I know these updates have been short, and all, but I am at least happy that this has been getting read so far. Anyway I am gonna watch over Maskutchi. I will try to update daily here. Thank your ^~^

Day 3-1: Maskutchi is being a good tama. The countdown to their next stage has started with six days left before the next growth. In the mean time I am not sure what to do until next time Maskutchi calls out to be taken care of. I just love watching over it. I think I will start up one of my Music Stars, Tama Go, or Tamagotchi Friends soon. So until the next update I will see you guys next time.

Hang on, can you name a tamagotchi mini? :huh: Cuz if I do get a tamagotchi mini and it's a girl I think I'll name her Hayli!

Sadly no you cannot. I just decided by to give it a nickname. Sorry for the confusion.

Day 4-1: Maskutchi has been a saint. He hasn't gotten sick or anything terrible. I do make sure that he is happy and not hungry. Though I try to raise my tama's with perfect care, I don't really mind getting Maskutchi. Anyway the count don till his next growth is sitting at 5 days today. My excitement grows still wondering what he will become. The reason why I don't look at growth charts is because I like to remain in surprise unless I want to go for a specific tama. Thank you for reading, and look forward to more posts later.

Alright just keep in mind they are hard to come by if you use something like Gamestop or Target.
OK, I'm in the UK though so I'll try The Entertainer. It's the only shop I can find that *I think* sells them. I've checked the store postcode and it says 'available in 1-3 working days'.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'm in the UK though so I'll try The Entertainer. It's the only shop I can find that *I think* sells them. I've checked the store postcode and it says 'available in 1-3 working days'.
Alright I hope you can get it.

Day 5-1: Maskutchi is still being very well behaved. He is getting closer day by day to his next form. My excitement can't stop rising. It is so wonderful taking care of a tamagotchi. Gods I am getting hyped up so much.

Day 6-1: I have been watch Maskutchi a lot recently. Having read some stories of Tamagotchi's passing on (I don't really like to think of them dying, but going back to Tama-Planet) it has me a bit paranoid to say the least. Though I have been feeding him when ever I wake up which has been in the afternoon so Maskutchi has a couple hours before he is feed, and clean up after him. I hope Maskutchi will be okay the following days. About three more days till he grows into his next form. God I am gonna end up spending those days a couple paranoid to Tama-Planet and Back... -_- :(

Day 6-1: I have been watch Maskutchi a lot recently. Having read some stories of Tamagotchi's passing on (I don't really like to think of them dying, but going back to Tama-Planet) it has me a bit paranoid to say the least. Though I have been feeding him when ever I wake up which has been in the afternoon so Maskutchi has a couple hours before he is feed, and clean up after him. I hope Maskutchi will be okay the following days. About three more days till he grows into his next form. God I am gonna end up spending those days a couple paranoid to Tama-Planet and Back... -_- :(
Aw, I don't like the thought of them passing away either. :( Live long and prosper, Maskutchi. (Wow, did I just quote Star Wars or whatever? I can't remember it's name. XD)

Aw, I don't like the thought of them passing away either. :( Live long and prosper, Maskutchi. (Wow, did I just quote Star Wars or whatever? I can't remember it's name. XD)
Close but It's Star Trek. Anyway Maskutchi shows no sign of passing yet. Fingers crossed that it stays that way

Latest posts

Back