What is this beautiful tamagotchi and where can I get one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berryitchi

Reaction score
I was browsing on the internet at tamagotchi things then I came across a website. I scrolled down and suddenly I saw the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vk8p&s=9#.WrVDj2Z0cdU

LOOK AT IT :eek:

It is the most wonderful thing I've ever seen.

It's a connexion series 3. That's all I know about the type of tamagotchi. And it really doesn't look fake.

But where can I buy one of these (same colour, style, etc)?

I love this tamagotchi so much! :wub: Thanks!

~Berry

Last edited by a moderator:
(First of all, you may want to get this topic moved to somewhere more appropriate by a mod since it isnt an ancestor tamagotchi, its a recent one from 2004)

I haven't seen that shell in a while. Honestly at this point the only place you could be able to successfully find it is ebay, but I havent seen one like that recently. Be patient though, shells that I've sought after for a while tend to pop up sooner than you expect! Also try searching ebay uk if you know people in Europe, since the "connexions" are european shells. ("Connections" are North American!)

(First of all, you may want to get this topic moved to somewhere more appropriate by a mod since it isnt an ancestor tamagotchi, its a recent one from 2004)

I haven't seen that shell in a while. Honestly at this point the only place you could be able to successfully find it is ebay, but I havent seen one like that recently. Be patient though, shells that I've sought after for a while tend to pop up sooner than you expect! Also try searching ebay uk if you know people in Europe, since the "connexions" are european shells. ("Connections" are North American!)
Ah, OK, thanks! :p I'll try and move the topic. Thanks again! :D

Ahh, I just found a tamagotchi similar to the one above. https://anytoys.co.uk/tamagotchi-connexions-ver-p-668.html But it's not in stocckkkkkkkkkk! And even if it was, you can't choose the colour! It's a good price though... *cries*

NOOO I FOUND ANOTHER ONE SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR $25 AND THEY'RE SOLD OUT TOO The world obviously doesn't want me to get a nice tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are European shells. I have that second v4, the pink one with flowers.

It's highly doubtful you'll find this one in stock at any store, and even more so that for 25$.

I'm from Poland where we had these shells, and since here people are less aware about tamagotchi collecting and don't scalp, it's pretty easy to find connections like this for a very good price, even prices like 3$ or less. I can look out for one for you.

These are European shells. I have that second v4, the pink one with flowers.

It's highly doubtful you'll find this one in stock at any store, and even more so that for 25$.

I'm from Poland where we had these shells, and since here people are less aware about tamagotchi collecting and don't scalp, it's pretty easy to find connections like this for a very good price, even prices like 3$ or less. I can look out for one for you.
Ah, OK. You don't have to look out for one, but thanks though. :) (Oh, I'm reallllyyyy tired XD) My parents don't really like sites like eBay. XD 3$ is a great price for a tamagotchi though! :eek:

Well, honestly if you can't buy on ebay then there's little chances you could get a tamagotchi anywhere else, except for private sellers on facebook groups (which is way less secure than ebay, honestly.) Unless your country has other local auction websites. There's also Japanyouwant but they rarely carry english models.

Well, honestly if you can't buy on ebay then there's little chances you could get a tamagotchi anywhere else, except for private sellers on facebook groups (which is way less secure than ebay, honestly.) Unless your country has other local auction websites. There's also Japanyouwant but they rarely carry english models.
Ah, OK. Well, there's a shop which sells the Mini's... I just need to convince my parents to let me get one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back