The new Tamagotchi App has been out for a fair amount of time now, so I thought I would talk about it after leaving time for spoiler avoiding ~
- Really good other than the fact that sometimes you put the tama to sleep and close the app, then it wakes when it isn't fully energised
- Runs quite smoothly (I have a Huawei P10 Plus phone running the most recent v of android OS)
- The games are fun, although the Band Practise one can be a tad laggy now and again
- The way that you don't have to face the ungodly wrath of tamagotchi demands going through day to day life are nice
- Gameplay is moderately altered from the actual shells, but still enjoyable as a lot of work is taken out (other than waiting forever to get enough coins...
- I really like the chosen characters for this game, as it sees a few from different versions and has my all time favourite as the secret (I will message who this is if people still wish to wait and find out who when they get them ! )
- I would like to see an update announced in about a month's time stating that new characters will be added
- I would really like if these were added through a poll for which ones
This app is amazing. As an A Level student coming up to exams, I do not have time at present to care for proper tamagotchis, so this is perfect for me.
I am able to check in every now and again during breaks to care for the little guys.
Overall, the game has made me fall deeper in love with the characters we know
What are your opinions on the new app, and who is your favourite so far? What are your experiences with any bugs/glitches?