Is the Tamagotchi P's worth the money?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaRM

Reaction score
I looked up the P's and I thought it was really pretty and seems like it has a lot of features to interact with and plus it works with ir devices which I'm finally planning to get for my iD L.

I also know that the prices for the P's have increased tremendously since the last time I decided to check them out. Makes me regret not getting it for a more reasonable price back then.

The cheapest I found was about $130 with shipping and I'm honestly not afraid to spend that amount since I saved up some money I got from a summer job I had last year. But one thing I have to find out

is if it really is worth the $130 I'm about to spend. I'm sure it is worth it just looking at the price. I did do some research and found that a lot of people say that the P's are a favourite of theirs. I hope

someone can tell me what the P's have that the iD L doesn't so I know I'm not getting something similar. I know there are information on that if I search it up but I want a someone's "real time" answer/opinion.

edit: I decided not to buy it yet bc the one I was looking at was apparently sold. I'll still think about it though. Hopefully another cheap one pops up.

Last edited by a moderator:
130$ isn't a great price, look for 100$, but you can definitely get it lower if you know where to look. If not ebay then on japanyouwantt (though they disappear fast off there, but they often sell forl like 60$ used and 100$ new)

I think it's worth it though, personally, but I'm also kind of a scrooge so I'd always look for a better deal when I can.

130$ isn't a great price, look for 100$, but you can definitely get it lower if you know where to look. If not ebay then on japanyouwantt (though they disappear fast off there, but they often sell forl like 60$ used and 100$ new)

I think it's worth it though, personally, but I'm also kind of a scrooge so I'd always look for a better deal when I can.
Thanks for telling me! I guess it's a good thing it got sold. I'll just be patient and look for one at japanyouwant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back