Photo
- - - - -

What game are you currently playing?

• Please log in to reply

MellowMood

• mellowmood user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:47 PM ( #1 )

I am hopping between Monster Hunter World and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at the moment. I was just curious if anyone else is playing anything good. I really wanna get Sea Of Thieves next!

Replies

Views

Started

02 Apr 2018

Last Post

25 Jun 2018

Shimashimatchi_Pal

• shimashimatchi-pal user photo

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:15 PM ( #2 )

Just found this new MMO on Steam called "SoulWorker", its so good omg

MellowMood

• mellowmood user photo

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:48 PM ( #3 )

Nice! I'll have to check that out

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:52 AM ( #4 )

Can't there's any one game I'm playing right now, but I've been going at GTA V, Mount & Blade: Warband, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, Verdun, Stellaris and some Left 4 Dead 2 with some friends.

• MellowMood likes this

Rorys_Tamas

• rorys-tamas user photo

Posted 07 April 2018 - 07:34 PM ( #5 )

I have been narrowing my focus recently so I can actually play a game and know what I did! I recently finished pokemon Red and had started Fantasy life whole I juggle animal crossing new leaf and Persona Q. And when I am really needing to relax and sit back and play some story of seasons (I actually blog about all but the story of seasons on my gaming blog) but anyways 

I cannot recommend Persona Q enough, it is a very unique RPG and I am loving how in depth the characters are and so far I am loving the story (I only hope it doesn't make me cry... the best games always make me sad). I also recommend Fantasy life to every single person I know that's what I've been playing recently (within a week ish is recent) 

InCyberspace

• incyberspace user photo

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:14 PM ( #6 )

Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick
Resident Evil 4
Spyro the Dragon
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
Bubble Bobble 2

Edited by InCyberspace, 18 May 2018 - 04:15 PM.

raichuu

• raichuu user photo

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:04 PM ( #7 )

Oof, I have way too many games on my list that I've at least started —

For example:

• Majora's Mask [3DS]
  • Xenoblade Chronicles [3DS]
  • Pokemon Ultra Sun [3DS]
  • Inside [PS4]
  • Limbo [PS4]
  • Bloodborne [PS4]

Aaahhh... And those are just the ones that I can think of at the top of my head.

I also go back to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning every now and then!

Hoky

• hoky user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:04 PM ( #8 )

Just beat Darksiders again, started up Darksiders II. I tried out Iconoclasts, but it's not really grabbing me. I think because it reminds me of owlboy, and that game never really landed for me.

I'm also playing through Yokai Watch 2: Psychic Specters. Since Toys R' Us is going out of business, I was able to get it for about $20. I liked the first one despite the fact that I feel like they make way too many of the systems kinda obtuse and hard to reference in-game (like, what does Brainy trait do? Is Slippery strong against Cute? etc etc). Still, it's a fun game, though weirdly the first few hours are basically a retread of the same areas from  first game!

TheYatagarasu

• theyatagarasu user photo

Posted 20 May 2018 - 03:57 PM ( #9 )

• Bloodborne [PS4]

*high fives you* Me too! Takes me FOREVER to finish any Soulsborne game though because I hardly ever have time to sit down and play games.  Though Bloodborne is going a little faster than expected, turns out I'm much better at it than Dark Souls  :P 

Also finally getting around to playing Dishonored 2. I loved the first one and so far I'm not crazy about the sequel, but we'll see if it grows on me. 

Oh, and Mr. Yatagarasu and I are picking our way through the Adventure mode of Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition - it's brainless fun for when you want to mash buttons indiscriminately. 

• raichuu likes this

raichuu

• raichuu user photo

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:03 PM ( #10 )

*high fives you* Me too! Takes me FOREVER to finish any Soulsborne game though because I hardly ever have time to sit down and play games.  Though Bloodborne is going a little faster than expected, turns out I'm much better at it than Dark Souls  :P

-HIGHFIVE-

I haven't touched Bloodborne in a while though :(

I'm kind of in that same boat; I haven't really had the time of day to sit down and properly complete a game in so long. So poor Bloodborne has just been collecting dust, though I'm in no rush! I'm honestly not very good at the game and keep dying, so it'll save me some grief HAHAH...... :lol:;;;;

But I hope to get back into it someday soon!

InCyberspace

Posted 23 May 2018 - 06:52 PM ( #11 )

Stardew Valley
  • Hoky likes this

Hoky

• hoky user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:45 PM ( #12 )

Man I love Stardew Valley.... maybe I'll play some of that since I haven't played since the new patch? Did that ever come out?

Also more Darksiders 2. I love Joe Mad's are style. It's inspired a of the way stuff in my book looks... in my head. Maybe someone will draw my characters someday. XD

InCyberspace

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:51 PM ( #13 )

Man I love Stardew Valley.... maybe I'll play some of that since I haven't played since the new patch? Did that ever come out?
Also more Darksiders 2. I love Joe Mad's are style. It's inspired a of the way stuff in my book looks... in my head. Maybe someone will draw my characters someday. XD

not sure but there was an update when I put it on. I'm addicted to fishing and collecting crabs.

psychotama

• psychotama user photo

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:42 PM ( #14 )

Just been playing way too much League of Legends :3

raichuu

• raichuu user photo

Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:57 PM ( #15 )

I recently got into God Eater, and have been playing that with a friend these past few weeks!

She was the one who introduced it to me, and I've been pretty hooked since I've started. I'm not very good at RPGs as seen when I play Bloodborne, but it's a nice change of pace. I'm always open to trying new experiences!

I'm also a sucker for customizing your protagonist. Literal icing on a cake for me. :wub:

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:39 PM ( #16 )

Haha, just because you're bad at Bloodborne doesn't mean you're bad at RPGs, Bloodborne is considered hard in general.

Then again I myself am unable to play pretty much ANY game on any difficulty other than Easy...

I've just been playing The Sims 4 on and off now, it's just one of these days. I'm in the middle of fixing my game after the new expansion, gotta update all the mods and whatnot.

MarshyMellow

• marshymellow user photo

Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:11 PM ( #17 )

Been playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and Cookie Run lately.