M!x Clock going off time frequently

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debibu

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone's had issues with the M!x clock going off sync a lot?

Woke up this morning at 8am to my m!x clock saying it was 3am. This time sync issue has happened a few times before. But I've also had it sometimes go dark like it's got no batteries in it. Batteries don't seem lose, but if I give it a tap sometimes it comes back on.

I'm using el cheapo batteries from Daiso, but the same ones are in my P's with no problems.

Could it be loose component? Slightly loose batteries?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard of someone having this problem before, but I'm not sure what to solution was. But it's definitely not normal.

I wouldn't use cheap batteries, cheap batteries are often capable of even breaking electronics because their voltage sometimes isn't 100% accurate. Try using more expensive batteries and see if it helps?

Thanks - I'll try that and see how it goes. It's been going off sync probably every couple of days or so, so I should know pretty quickly if it's the batteries or another problem.

I've worked with a lot of different battery-operated things in my careers over the years, and while I'm no master electrician (or even like a journeyman one), I'm sure if you get better batteries it'll stop having those troubles. When it comes out of the dark screen mode does it do the whole start-up screen you get when you first put new batteries in? Sounds like no, but that'd be a dead giveaway for SURE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back