Seriously Usps?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CringeQueen

Reaction score
So my tama 4U has been stuck in transit for 13+ hours. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow, and I have no hope thats happening. This is The first time this has happened, and I am extremely confused on where is my package. I paid for express for this reason. Not to mention my dad also has something stuck in transit as well. USPS dissapoints once again.

Boop-boop! This is a tama-free zone. ☆(>ω・)

Sorry to hear about your package, although it might sound worrisome right now, you won't know until tomorrow. Sometimes my packages look like they won't be here for 2 more days, and they get delivered on time still.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd give it a few days before really starting to worry, because the postal service (even with "express" shipping) can take ages. I've had packages delivered that arrived like four days after they'd reached the main post office in my city.

Funny story - I had a Tama get sent to Ontario, California instead of my city in Ontario, Canada because someone obviously just didn't think that reading past "Ca" was necessary! It made its way over to me in one piece after a quick phone call to tell them "uhh, wrong Ontario guys."

It is usually much more worrisome if your package gets stuck at customs, rather than in transport within your country. 99% of the time, if something coming from overseas gets "lost in the mail" it's because it got held up at customs.

Sending vibes over your way for your Tama to get here quickly!! :lol:

I'd give it a few days before really starting to worry, because the postal service (even with "express" shipping) can take ages. I've had packages delivered that arrived like four days after they'd reached the main post office in my city.
Funny story - I had a Tama get sent to Ontario, California instead of my city in Ontario, Canada because someone obviously just didn't think that reading past "Ca" was necessary! It made its way over to me in one piece after a quick phone call to tell them "uhh, wrong Ontario guys."

It is usually much more worrisome if your package gets stuck at customs, rather than in transport within your country. 99% of the time, if something coming from overseas gets "lost in the mail" it's because it got held up at customs.

Sending vibes over your way for your Tama to get here quickly!! :lol:
Funny enough, my tama is from the us, as I bought it from a person I buy stuff frequently off eBay, so it’s been in shipping for only 2 days. I’m not too worried, I really just want it to come tomorrow, haha. Last time this happened, It ended up getting to my post office around 6 A.M and my mail passed by around 6, and it came! So, really think it’s because my post office closed, and they just haven’t scanned it. It’s been 15 hours, and the post office is around 10 hours from the center from where it left, so I think it just has not been scanned. They close at 4, and the trucks leave at 9.

UPDATE: It arrived in a center in the big city near me. Why its not at my local USPS?No one knows. Im just happy its in my state, haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back