Tips For Whitening Yellowed Buttons & Fixing Chipped Paint?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TolueneZene

Reaction score
Alright, recently i received a wonderful melon soda keitai as a gift from my lovely girlfriend, and it has become the crown jewel of my collection. I also got a very pretty summer night v3 with it, but they both have a few little faults that i would like to fix to help better their condition!

First off, the paint on the both of them has chipped off a but, and i would like to fix the little things that i can. Does anyone know what kind of paint would be best? I am not risking anything by using nail polish, as ive heard it tends to smear the designs and causes the shell to yellow.

The other thing i would appreciate getting help with is whitening my melon soda's yellowed buttons! I have tried dunking them in water with baking soda and lime, and gently washed them with toothpaste, but neither method has achieved anything, except for temporarily causing my tam to glitch and forcing me to reset. I would try soaking them in chlorine, but I am very paranoid about using such a strong chemical on the soft rubber. Does anyone know of a good, foolproof, and safe method?

Thank you very much in advance, and I will try to post some pictures once I get home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back