Where to buy tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan Winterwall

Reaction score
Hi guys! It's so great to be a part of this forum. I wanted to share with you that I recently bought a Tamagotchi and I'm very happy about it as I haven´t owned one since I was 15. I now have kids and they are starting to like them as much as I did when I was a kid! I had bought ones a few years ago from a big distributor, but they were fake and absolute garbage.

I'm from Canada. I want to order more, where do you usually buy them? Do you have other suggestions? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume you're looking for vintage or Connection models, since modern ones aren't hard to find on import sites.

Kijiji, since you live in Canada (esp. if you're in Ontario, Quebec, or BC, or if you are near or in any large city). If you find nothing, put up a wanted ad instead.

JapanYouWant.com sells mostly-Japanese vintage Tamagotchis for good prices.

eBay, if the seller is reputable, but the prices can be outrageous.

Hobby/vintage shops might have them, but probably not.

If you're looking for the Tamagotchis that were around when you first had them, ask your friends, coworkers, etc. Most people who had Tamagotchis as kids no longer care about them at all, so they might sell you them at a good price or give you them for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back