What Tamagotchi is worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamago_luckycat02

Reaction score
So my birthdays coming up, and I really want a new tama ( seen as i only have one :( ). I was wondering which tamas are worth buying and what ones are best to get. I kinda want a 4u plus, but they are SUUUUUUUUUPER expensive. Are their any more that might be cheaper, or ones that are better? I have a friends at the moment, so maybe not one of those. Thanks,

Lucky cat :)

My advice is look through growth charts and see what appeals to you.
The M!x is cool, but unless you have a 20th Anniversary one, you need more than one M!x to unlock all its locations (and the 20th Anniversary version is more expensive!). That said, the trait-mixing feature can be very fun (or sometimes your tamas are just stuck being yellow for like 8 generations XD)

The connections are good for a more old-school tama feel with more features than a vintage tama. They're cool and you can find them relatively cheap on ebay if you don't mind some used stuff. I think I only spent about $40-$50 on most of my connections (that's not nothing, but it's cheaper than a lot of tamas out there!)

Latest posts

Back