UK: Smyths Toys Price-cut on 20th Anniversary Mini Series 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin-keeper

Reaction score
This is just a quick heads-up for Tamagotchi fans in the UK: I was just browsing the website for Smyths Toys, and they've reduced the price of Series 2 of the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini from £9.99 to £7.49.

Not all of the Series 2 colours are in-stock for online ordering, but most of them are. You can find them here. (Bear in mind that the UK did not get the flocked shells, only the six non-flocked ones.)

Considering the very cut-down nature of the Mini, I think that £7.49 is a pretty nice price for them.

I hope that this helps someone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only assume that they're clearing them out in order to make room for the next wave, which doesn't seem to have hit the UK just yet. ;)

Ooh. My dads british. I wish I lived there.. Apparently a couple years back there was a stand of IDLE’s at a department store in England. Now this? I hope something happens like this for us U.S citizens ;)

Thanks for this tip! I just went and picked one up for my nephew!

Penguin-keeperPosted 17 April 2018 - 08:08 PM

I can only assume that they're clearing them out in order to make room for the next wave, which doesn't seem to have hit the UK just yet. ;)

What's the next series like? I wasn't able to find any details on a series 3 online!

Thanks for this tip! I just went and picked one up for my nephew!
You're very welcome, and I'm glad that my post was helpful! :D

What's the next series like? I wasn't able to find any details on a series 3 online!
They've already gotten Series 3 and Series 4 over in the US, as I understand it, so pictures are available. You can take a look at them here and here.

The US got a couple of flocked (fuzzy) shells in Series 2, 3, and 4, but we never got those here with Series 2, and I'm guessing that we won't when we get Series 3 and 4, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back