Japanese Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iAM

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello there everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well..

I just need a tiny help over here with my new tamas I just bought!

so I've been a tama fan since I was 10 yo now I'm 22 and I felt like I want them back in my life but this time I wanna try the japanese versions! ^_^

I've seen this rare "shareholder Tamagotchi" on ebay I believe they are V2 and I instantly fell in love so I bought them along with an UraTama :blink:

my question is I wanna know the growth chart/characters of the shareholder versions! I'm struggling on finding them or what they even called in japanese, it will be appreciated if someone can give me a link for a pic that shows the characters!

Thank you and willing to hear from someone soon ^_^ !

UPDATE: I've actually searched more for my shareholders version and apparently or based what I've seen on some of the old topics in here there was a english V1 mannual and I think mines are V1 so that part is sorted :rolleyes:

My issue now started when I activated my second tamagotchi (which is the same as the first one btw) and the keep failing to connect! one of the attempts when I was trying to connect them actually when one of them connected, it started eating and I assume its a game they play when they both connect except for the second one which basically gave me a failed connection. I hope this make sense...

Uratama guide:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/84944-a-guide-to-the-uratama/

When connecting, are you pressing both of their B buttons or at least one of theirs?
Thank you for replying

and yes I press the B button I've tried to it at the same time and I did it only in one of them but still the same issue -_-

so far it worked three times but it's glitching I guess! the connecting animations only appear in one of them so I'm not sure could it be the battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back